nope, check clue #4.
I think I have misinterpretted the "If neither....nor......." meanings. OK, I will work again.
Jump to content
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:33 AM
Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:41 AM
Spoiler for Not very sure, but I try...
Sir V and Sir R?
1) tells us that H-G not possible, and V-G not possible
2) tells us that A-G not possible, and V-G not possible
3) tells us that A-R not possible, and H-R not possible
4) tells us that B-V not possible and B-A not possilbe
5) tells us that H-G possible but it conflicts with (1) and H-R possible but conflict with (3)
6) tell us that V-R possible and V-A possible but conflict with (1)
so the only possiblity left is V and R!
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.5
Licensed to: BrainDen