- If neither Sir Hector nor Sir Victor confronted the giant, then Sir Gallant did.
- If either Sir Gallant or Sir Victor confronted the giant, then Sir Able did not.
- If neither Sir Able nor Sir Hector confronted the giant, then Sir Resolute did
- If neither Sir Bold nor Sir Able confronted the giant, then Sir Victor did.
- If Sir Hector confronted the giant, then either Sir Gallant or Sir Resolute did.
- If Sir Victor was not one of the two who confronted the giant, then neither was Sir Able nor Sir Resolute.
Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:46 AM
Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:22 AM
Spoiler for I get
Doesn't work with #3.
Edited by Frost, 27 June 2008 - 01:22 AM.
Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:28 AM
Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:39 AM
I see...about my answer I choose thisSpoiler for ummm...
dnae, you are correct.
Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:41 AM
Spoiler for OK I tried again
Sorry, that doesn't work with clue #6.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users