Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#51 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4848 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:19 AM

just copying the list over :D

Host: Unreality
1) Kingofpain
2) Thuhchris
3) Frost
4) Itachi
5) Brandonb
6) grey cells
7) pieman
8) IMLRG
9) dnae
10) pw0nzd

11)akaslickster is gonna be a sport and try, but scared to eff it up. Hoping I will not be away from this pc too long. ROLL EM!

Edited by akaslickster, 26 June 2008 - 07:21 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#52 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:18 PM

1) Kingofpain
2) Thuhchris
3) Frost
4) Itachi
5) Brandonb
6) grey cells
7) pieman
8) IMLRG
9) dnae
10) pw0nzd
11)Akaslickster

Good man , Aka . Hey ! we have 11 players. :lol:

#53 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

Alright, I made Akaslickster a possibly special role... however nobody (including even him at the moment) knows what the role is... he might be bad to kill... he might be good....

(just to spice up his possibly-confirmed-Innocence since he joined after it started)

anyway

Mafia is starting... for the rules, read Post #44

this is the FINAL roster of players:

1) Kingofpain
2) Thuhchris
3) Frost
4) Itachi
5) Brandonb
6) grey cells
7) pieman
8) IMLRG
9) dnae
10) pw0nzd
11) Akaslickster

alright ;D

A piece of ripped newspaper rolls across a dark street... a half-moon hangs over Awesomeville, casting its soft light over the cluster of small houses and businesses. The town may look peaceful and sleepy, but dangers lurk behind every corner. A small Mafia (3 OR 4 people) has taken up in the town, killing Innocents by night. Thus, by day, the Innocents go crusading, trying to lynch the Mafiosos within them.

And all during the confusion, the town's resident Grim Reaper waits, and watches, and kills.

Tonight he is only sharpening his long, curving scythe... for he only kills on even-numbered nights.

Across town, a Doctor is packing his medicine kit. Every night, the Doctor can save one person (not himself, and not the same person twice in a row) in case they are targeted for death.

In another area of Awesomeville, the Inspector has no idea he will become the Inspector on the second day.

And in another residential area in Awesomeville, the Martyr is busy readying himself for the troubling times ahead.

Yes, Awesomeville is at a turning point... because the FIRST NIGHT is now starting!

Mafiosos: you may PM each other about your first victim, as well as PM me

Doctor: PM me who you want to save

#54 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

I've gotten the Doctor's PM, but still waiting on the Mafia consensus

#55 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:15 PM

btw 11 people is a perfect number for this game :D

#56 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4848 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:20 PM

This will drag, somewhat while waiting for others to log in. I'm am in MST=PST until the fall. Yet, I usually do not miss a day before checking out the scene here. Maybe, I'll hang out in puzzles for now.

Edited by akaslickster, 26 June 2008 - 11:22 PM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#57 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:45 AM

That's why >11 would be bad... it'll go by slower

so if everyone can check the Mafia topic right away whenever they go the Brainden forum, and check your PMs and stuff, and post/speculate/PMvote during the day cycle, that would be awesome :D it'll go by at a faster rate

#58 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:41 AM

I've realized that there's a huge problem with the Ghost role ;D and it doesn't really alleviate from the suckiness of dying first

so here is a new rule:

* whoever dies FIRST is invincible in the next game (if they play the next game) for the first night and first day
* whoever dies SECOND is invincible in the next game (if they play the next game) for the first night

so no more Ghost, but that rule I just posted helps so that someone doesn't get sh*tty luck two games in a row :D

#59 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:33 AM

Post #44 - Rules
Post #53 - Intro
Post #59 - A Dark Alleyway

A Dark Alleyway

Night

Brandonb, enjoying a plesant, nighttime summer's walk through Awesomeville, turned onto a dark alleyway to take a shortcut home.

...Not a good idea.

He barely heard the screeching of tires outside the alleyway as a dark car pulled up at the entrance.

He barely heard someone climbing out of the car, fitting a silencer on a 9 mm.

By the time he looked around in surprise, the gun went off twice, his body falling lifeless onto the dark pavement.

Across town, a Doctor waited by a quiet house.

alright, it's day ;D speculate on who you want to publicly execute

#60 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:37 AM

Brandonb: sorry mate :P bad luck. If you play next game (and I hope you will ;D) you are invincible the first night and first day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users