Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#151 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:44 AM

the ratio is 4:4

I screwed up by making 4 Mafiosos instead of 3

don't worry, I have everything carefully planned for Mafia II :P Mafia II will start soon as like the real first Mafia game, where I didn't screw up ;D

anyway, I'll say if it's a tie, the Martyr's vote gets counted twice... so the Innocents have to be all together

OR we could just say the Mafia wins based on my mistake, and we can start Mafia II ;D

#152 dnae

dnae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 02:49 AM

Right now seems like us three are the ones playing...what do the rest of you guys think??(Dead people included :D )

#153 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:02 AM

Right now seems like us three are the ones playing...what do the rest of you guys think??(Dead people included :D )

Well, I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the dead people in saying that we can't wait for the next round (The sooner it ends the better). So it really depends on everyone still in the game to decide how to finish this.

#154 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:06 AM

Since it's 4:4, the Mafia pretty much win :D

The End

Day

The Mafia reveal themselves: Frost, Pieman, Itachi-san and Akaslickster. They have taken over Awesomeville... the Doctor, dnae, saved pieman the first night and Frost the second night, seemingly (hopefully) unaware that he was saving two Mafiosos in a row. The Martyr, Thuhchris, never got to use his power, and IMLRG, the Grim Reaper, was burned before he had a chance to strike. Before Grey Cells, the Inspector, could act on his knowledge, the Mafia had pwned Awesomeville

"Not next time," the Innocents promised. "Next time, in Mafia II, everything is more balanced. And every Innocent has a special role! Join Mafia 2 right now!"

:P

#155 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:07 AM

it was the fact that Akaslickster joined after I PM'ed the roles to everyone ... that upset the game, because the only way to throw Akaslickster into un-Innocence was to make him a Mafioso, and then there were 4- too much

anyhoo, I'm posting Mafia II right now :D

#156 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:25 AM

it was the fact that Akaslickster joined after I PM'ed the roles to everyone ... that upset the game, because the only way to throw Akaslickster into un-Innocence was to make him a Mafioso, and then there were 4- too much

Well, I was POSITIVE on two of the mafioso's, and had suspicions of a 3rd!

Edited by Brandonb, 29 June 2008 - 04:25 AM.

#157 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:41 AM

At the time I joined, the last paragraph was looking for the more the merrier I guess I threw a monkey wrench in the whole thing. :D I could of been the forensic autopsyist or just some eyewitness on the street.

Edited by akaslickster, 29 June 2008 - 04:43 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#158 IMLRG

IMLRG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:28 AM

Wow.... I took a random guess at Itachi.... I could have SWORN that Kingofpain was one of them.... Anyway, on to the next game!

#159 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:53 AM

:Ahem: The inspector is finally here.........But wait where are the innocents . Have they abondoned the town of Awesomville?Or are they dead?Am I dead? :P
Anyway off to Mafia II. :lol:

#160 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:57 AM

:Ahem: The inspector is finally here.........But wait where are the innocents . Have they abondoned the town of Awesomville?Or are they dead?Am I dead? :P
Anyway off to Mafia II. :lol:

I knew you were either the doctor or martyr or inspector. It just fit you as well as my ESP shook me some. B))
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users