Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Chuck Norris Jokes

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#201 RaviKM

RaviKM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

When Chuck Norris is being attacked by two men, one to his left and another to his right, he would kill both the men with only one bullet by shooting it and throwing a knife at the bullet which eventually splits the bullet into two and the left half of the bullet knocks off the man on the left and the right half of the bullet kills the man on his right! Only Chuck Norris can do this!

#202 He He HA Ha

He He HA Ha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

I got one

If you search Chuck Norris on Google, Google will say "Google can not find Chuck Norris, but Chuck Norris will find you" ^_^

#203 harvey45

harvey45

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

I got one

If you search Chuck Norris on Google, Google will say "Google can not find Chuck Norris, but Chuck Norris will find you" ^_^

This is actually what happens.

#204 filly678

filly678

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Chuck Norris can kill a man with his own corpse.

Jesus can walk on water. Chuck Norris can swim on land.

EDIT: Other fact.

Edited by filly678, 22 June 2010 - 10:09 PM.

#205 helliamd

helliamd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:55 AM

Chuck Norris is so tough, he can't even kick his own a**.

#206 Gladson

Gladson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Chuck Norris is on the way here to roundhouse kick this whole thread, because it should have been named "Chuck Norris Facts" not "Chuck Norris Jokes".
Chuck Norris never JOKES

Edited by Gladson, 05 July 2010 - 12:55 PM.

#207 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

Chuck Norris vs. an infinite amount of people. That is unfair.
Spoiler for For who?

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#208 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

One day, a long time ago, Chuck Norris got bored and went to the flourishing planet of Mars...

If Chuck Norris had a son, we would all be dead by now.

Scientists recently found a gene for having fear because Chuck Norris said he didn't have that gene.

If aliens invaded Earth, Chuck Norris approved it.

"Daddy, daddy! Chuck Norris is behind you!" "No, that's just a cardboard cutout." "Daddy, how come you're talking when your head is cut off?"

I asked permission to publish some facts on Chuck Norris, but he thought I was a talking cockroach.

Chuck Norris told me not to tell you that...
Spoiler for

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#209 snatcho

snatcho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:15 AM

Chuck Norris can bend bars, bartender and drinks included

#210 Geno

Geno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Chuck Norris’ computer does not have a ‘sleep’ mode, because not even a computer is foolish enough to close it’s eyes around Chuck Norris.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users