Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5824 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:00 AM

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs be aifrad - be vrey arifad! ;)
The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
- Bertrand Russell

#2 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:05 AM

yse i cna!

wsa hte sruvye fro elngilhs spaeknig poelpe? ro dsylxics?

Spoiler for DNA

Edited by Lost in space, 14 May 2008 - 09:07 AM.

#3 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

yse i cna!

wsa hte sruvye fro elngilhs spaeknig poelpe? ro dsylxics?

Spoiler for DNA

I see so much misspelling all the time that I correct it automatically, atlhohg ist nto ducffitl mhcu.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#4 Eagle

Eagle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

yay, i cna raed taht i feel saeicpl!

#5 Thuhchris

Thuhchris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:41 PM

I can raed it too. :)

yuor not suoppesd to siwcth wrdos taht hvae 1-3 ltetrs.
the frsit and lsat ltetrs hvae to be the smae.

#6 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

Yaeh I've hread aubot tihs aolt, it's rlaley cool!

#7 onetruth

onetruth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

Smoe tmies I rlelay am dslyxiec.

#8 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:00 AM

I can mix all the letters but the 1st and still understand if the word is less than 7 letters, But when I see black it could be navy blue. Blues and greens are very tough with green eyes.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#9 rhapsodize

rhapsodize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:08 PM

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs be aifrad - be vrey arifad! ;)

I am vrey VREY aifrad! Nto taht I cluod raed it, but taht olny 55 out of 100 can.

It is rlleay aznimag taht hnmaus can do tihs, but I'm skoehcd taht it's so few atefr I had no pbleorm wtih rdineag it.

#10 mgwilliams

mgwilliams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:58 PM

I see so much misspelling all the time that I correct it automatically, atlhohg ist nto ducffitl mhcu.

"Althogh its not diffcult much"? Reading it is easier than writing it then?!! :P

I found I was able to read the whole thing quite naturally, though interestingly when rhapsodize wrote the word "skoehcd" it took me a minute to see it as shocked. I wonder if it is because "sh" are best kept together as they form a particular sound at the start of a word?

Edited by mgwilliams, 17 May 2008 - 10:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users