Jump to content


Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
 

Photo
- - - - -

Two doors


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 comperr

comperr

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:23 PM

A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?
  • 0

#2 becsting

becsting

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:38 AM

I think the man should escape from the the door that has the fire breathing dragon, because at least he has a chance at living, but a very slim chance at that. The man shouldn't try the glass area because youre dead instantly with no chance. The man can try to runaway from the dragon and beat him, although I doubt he will ecape from the dragon, THAT POOR MAN WILL BE FRIED LIKE SOME MCDONALDS FRENCH FRIES, I feel for him!!!!!!!!ok, im hungry now.....
  • 0

#3 TEX

TEX

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:51 AM

Wait for the dragon to inhale and run extremely fast!
  • 0

#4 fantomexloa

fantomexloa

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:07 AM

wait til evening then go through the magnifying glass door
  • 0

#5 gondorian

gondorian

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

wait til evening then go through the magnifying glass door


Now that's an idea. But personally, I think he should go and slay the dragon, that'd make a better story
  • 0

#6 unreality

unreality

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

open both doors and hide between the triangle wedge formed by the two open doors. The dragon goes exploring into the room with the magnifying glass and gets his a** fried. You go into the room where the dragon used to be, and escape. Easy peasy.
  • 0

#7 Logic Master

Logic Master

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:22 PM

UNreality is too realistic... Just kidding
  • 0

#8 unreality

unreality

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:05 PM

lol it was a good solution, wasnt it? The only one that guarantees to make it out alive hehe
  • 0

#9 comperr

comperr

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 01:06 AM

wait til evening then go through the magnifying glass door


correct
He waits until night time and then goes through the first door.
Alternate answers include waiting for the dragon to fall asleep or using a fire extinguisher on the dragon.
  • 0

#10 rockypg

rockypg

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:00 AM

A fire extinguisher? for heaven's sake where the hell did you get that!
if there is no restriction on objects you could get:

[list]I use my asbestos suit and walk out into the burning room
I use my Bazooka to blow the dragon to smithereens
I use my harry potter cloak of invisibility to walk past the dragon
I use my gas cutter to cut open a new door
I use my powers of psychokinesis to move the dragon into the burning room![list]

*rolls eyes*
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users