Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Marine

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#41 katie07-08

katie07-08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:08 PM

well the one on the east is looking west while the one on the west side is looking east
so they are on opposit sides while facing eachother

#42 mrow422

mrow422

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

It is possible if the ship was heading South, or North.

#43 AK-Jack

AK-Jack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

They were facing each other looking east and west.

#44 this_guy_lucas

this_guy_lucas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

I'm not sure if that was toward me or not, but I doubt it since I obviously get it. But, you'd be surprised by how many things a LOT of simple things people don't understand on here. A lot of the people on here just read it and think they get it, only to find later that they didn't have the right idea at all. It's quite entertaining though. At least, to someone like me it is. (By "someone like me" I mean someone that likes to pick people apart.)

Wow... what a small world you live in

#45 MarineJoe1986

MarineJoe1986

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:39 AM

one sailor is on the east side looking across the deck to the west, and sailor two is on the west side looking across the deck to the east. being on opposite sides of the ship they would be in each others view! This riddle is very simple, or maybe I'm just wrong lol

Ok first off Marines and Sailors are two different branches of service. Marines belong to the Marine Corps and the Sailors belong to the Navy. For the two marine to be looking in two different directions but see eachother is simple. the marines are looking across the deck of the ship. so the marine on the left side of the ship is looking towards the right end and the marine on the right end is looking towards the left. To much thinking is going on here. As a Marine in real life it's easy to think that the most complicated answer is correct but all in all it usually isn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users