BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Magic Moving Images - video

Check out this book of Magic Moving Images -Animated Optical Illusions-. (video)

Be amazed as you watch a horse gallop, cogs turning, bird flapping, 3d objects rotating, and many other familiar objects animating throughout the book. includes 26 optical animations to thrill and amaze.

More details can be found on the Magic Moving Images YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/magicmovingimages

or by searching for the ISBN: 1899618740 on any major UK internet book site.

• 3 weeks later...

the plastic card has thin black stripes inside it in changing width and if you noticed, all the pictures were made up of vertical lines. so parts of the picture that wernt supposed to move had thicker lines so that they always filled up the gaps and therefor did not appear to move.

the moving parts were narrower and each intended frame had certin width bars and the car alowed the appearence of one of those frames at once.

the plastic card has thin black stripes inside it in changing width and if you noticed, all the pictures were made up of vertical lines. so parts of the picture that wernt supposed to move had thicker lines so that they always filled up the gaps and therefor did not appear to move.

the moving parts were narrower and each intended frame had certin width bars and the car alowed the appearence of one of those frames at once.

death is only a part of... screw it, if ur dead ur already screwed

• 2 weeks later...

That's how a 'Hologram' works

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thats NOT actually the first book ever to do that :P i had a book a long time ago that also had the same acetate paper, but the whole book was illusions, so there were quite a few things :P like the big petal small petal flowers, and all these other optical illusions

amazing how a few simple tools gives our brains the impression that something flat on a piece of paper is actually moving.

Our brains must be very simple to trick!! :wacko::wacko:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Check out this book of Magic Moving Images -Animated Optical Illusions-. (video)

Be amazed as you watch a horse gallop, cogs turning, bird flapping, 3d objects rotating, and many other familiar objects animating throughout the book. includes 26 optical animations to thrill and amaze.

More details can be found on the Magic Moving Images YouTube channel:

<!-- m --><a href="http://www.youtube.com/magicmovingimages" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/magicmovingimages</a><!-- m -->

or by searching for the ISBN: 1899618740 on any major UK internet book site.

its really amazing!!! i wish i could do something like this... :)

• 1 month later...
its really amazing!!! i wish i could do something like this... :)

Hmmmmm, I wonder if I could write some software to print those. You would still have to do the drawings though! I will buy the book and look into it.

• Downvote 2