BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

13 answers to this question

You lost your mind a while ago me thinks.

The square root of a banana is virtually proportional to the time it takes to sandpaper a purple elephant into a yellow koala bear.

lol :lol::lol::lol:

Haha to Itachi! Bananas grow on trees, which means they can't have roots. Most roots are round, anyways, not square, so even if it were something like a tomato, then it'd have a root, but not a square one.

I live in a twisted reality where 1+2=pi and B is a vowel. In relation to this, what is the square root of a bannanna? Remember, this is not supposed to make sense.

1 - pi is short for pie = 3 letters

2 - B can carry an implied vowel sound for sms B,BE,BEE 2b

3 - Banana - the edible type farmed banana has no seeds. So we take cuttings from an existing banana plant. New banana trees are 'born' in a new location when the shoots of cuttings are planted in the ground, and take root squarely and shold become successfully.

[spoiler='When is a banana not a banana?

']When a banana can B a pie - yum yum

Hang from a tree and make a noise like a banana... aparently when they fall in a forest and no one is there it still makes a sound!

1 - pi is short for pie = 3 letters

2 - B can carry an implied vowel sound for sms B,BE,BEE 2b

3 - Banana - the edible type farmed banana has no seeds. So we take cuttings from an existing banana plant. New banana trees are 'born' in a new location when the shoots of cuttings are planted in the ground, and take root squarely and shold become successfully.

[spoiler='When is a banana not a banana?

']When a banana can B a pie - yum yum

Hang from a tree and make a noise like a banana... aparently when they fall in a forest and no one is there it still makes a sound!

WEll if a bannanna falls in the forest, it's likely to complain and scream like a chipmunk.

Also in this reality, the sky is dark purple, and pi is poisionus. Except for apple pi, which will kill you when you look at it.

and you say in this reality!!!

Suspiciously adding information -

I once made a painting of some banana trees in a forest with a purple sky! - spooky Moulder!

Ah now I know!!!

LIS's painting of banana trees (2+1) squarely rooted in the forest with a purple sky and ready to bade into pi(e)

I once made a painting of some banana trees in a forest with a purple sky! - spooky Moulder!

Ah now I know!!!

LIS's painting of banana trees (2+1) squarely rooted in the forest with a purple sky and ready to bade into pi(e)

Finally, the truth is out there B))

Ah now I know!!!

That awnser actually makes perfect sense.