Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Who Found BrainDen From Google Gadgets?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#81 LJayden

LJayden

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:55 AM

just wondering...what was that puzzle???

it was a pattern puzzle, not a word riddle: 1,11,21,1211; find the next number
that sort of thing...it got solved on the first post :dry:

#82 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

just wondering...what was that puzzle???

i think i already said, but i got on through google. i have ALL (i think) of the brainden igoogle gadgets - i have 3. Rookie: are there anymore?

There are 4 gadgets.

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#83 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:49 AM

somewhere in the month of april 2009, i stumbled upon brainden.com through msn search.......at first, i was just happy with the paradoxes, illusions and riddles on the main site. then on 14th june 2009, i accidently clicked on the forum link and ended here....i was sooooo excited that on 15 june 2009.......i became a proud member of brainden!!! :thumbsup: :D
now.....a year, and 28-29 days later, my family and friends just can't get me off the site!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM, 13 July 2010 - 06:49 AM.

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#84 archlordbr

archlordbr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:17 AM

I found Brainden through google. One day I got bored and decided to look up some logic puzzles and stuff like that. I saw like a dozen sites or more, but this one really caught my attention. I saved it on the favorites and started to see all the cool things in the site, then in the forum, and eventually I made my account.

#85 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

Hooray for google gadgets and search engines!

#86 brrr

brrr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:09 PM

I found this site through an older member, and now I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

#87 Cyberspace17

Cyberspace17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:46 AM

I actually found the site first then added the google gadget because i liked it so much.

#88 buttnessa42

buttnessa42

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:34 AM

I'm with Nick. HOORAY!!! Google gadgets is how I found the site and I am REALLY glad I did. I LOVE BD!!!!!!! :D Thank you for the creation of this AWESOME site, rookie1ja!!!! :thanks:

#89 Duplonicus

Duplonicus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

me too!!!

#90 Anon26

Anon26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

I too founded it through google gadgets, I would see the puzzles and all. If you notice at anytime, there are far more numbers of guest on the forum then members, google gadgets did it all.
For my own, when I was selected for my math olympiad, I started to go through previous puzzle of this site. I stumbled upon one by bononova. I couldnt find the answer so I made an account just to PM bononva , I dont regret the moment ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users