Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Who Found BrainDen From Google Gadgets?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#71 Miss Person

Miss Person

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

I Absolutly love Brainden ^-^ Found it through the google gadget, and i even have the chuck norris fact on it now. Hope to get my brain moving on getting these riddles!

<3 the site and passing it to friends.

#72 Polly Migo

Polly Migo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:15 AM

I found it through Optical Illusions.

#73 hambone

hambone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:15 AM

Found through google home page. Great site for alzheimer's prevention. Work that mind. :thumbsup:

#74 Dutch Riddle Amateur

Dutch Riddle Amateur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:41 AM

A friend of mine had the Chuck Norris gadget on his Hyves (Dutch Facebook) profile :)

#75 Juskiknback

Juskiknback

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2056 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:57 PM

I am glad that you like the site and the gadgets Posted Image

btw, I did not find the site via google gadgets ... I made it Posted Image

Rookie1ja......I AM SO GLAD YOU DID!!!!!!! I have made a few new
friends here, and enjoy checking and posting in the site EVERYDAY......Posted Image

#76 chrispen

chrispen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:24 PM

i have to say i didn't find this through the Google gadgets. i was scouring( meaning using the search engine scour.com) and i was looking for optical illusions. i love this site to the best and :thanks: for creating it site admin!!! :thanks:

#77 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

Ironically, I found a riddle website where I least expected it; the Chuck Norris Facts page.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#78 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4844 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:32 PM

It seems I already voted but, didn't make a reply. I remember long ago I was surfing through google and came across this riddle that I was just dying to find the answer to so, I clicked on it and it brought me here. Once I noticed how much there was to it, I immediately decided to register and play along in the Puzzles/Riddles forum. About a year or more later came the first Mafia game and later the Games forum. Lucky to have stumbled into here as one of the older members.Posted Image

Edited by akaslickster, 01 May 2010 - 10:35 PM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#79 LJayden

LJayden

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:36 AM

this was the first gadget i had on my igoogle page 2 years ago. it was only a couple months ago that i found i had a good enough puzzle to join and post. now i'm addicted!

#80 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:52 AM

this was the first gadget i had on my igoogle page 2 years ago. it was only a couple months ago that i found i had a good enough puzzle to join and post. now i'm addicted!

just wondering...what was that puzzle???

i think i already said, but i got on through google. i have ALL (i think) of the brainden igoogle gadgets - i have 3. Rookie: are there anymore?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users