Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Who Found BrainDen From Google Gadgets?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#31 me&notyou

me&notyou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:04 PM

im glad i found it. igoogle is one of my fav things in the world lol.

#32 jheal

jheal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

i did and now it takes up all my time at work

#33 longlivegondwanaland

longlivegondwanaland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

I am suprised, but then again not so surprised, that this have been viewed over 2000 times with only 80+ votes

#34 sagekid

sagekid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

I got igoogle then i found this site and it is cool

#35 cryptic chic

cryptic chic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:37 AM

i google for me too...my laptop doesn't like too many gadgets and toolbars but i google is fine...found brainden..am in gook heaven..even forgo my daily cyptic crossword in the morning to contribute to brainden at times..totally unheard of..omg (xcept i will do my xword that night :wub: )

#36 sagekid

sagekid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

I am surprised of how many of us found brainden though i google even though i have to it is stilll surpiseing

#37 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

Aye Aye ... Good Job and a nice site :P

#38 Canonbomber

Canonbomber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:45 PM

I love ending my work day on this site. By the time I turn my PC off I don't have a single thought of work. Although stopping here to solve a riddle has made me late for dinner a time or two. One day my boss and my wife will find out and I'll be up a creek.

#39 FreudianComplex

FreudianComplex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

Haha :)
I actually didn't find this site through google gadgets, although i have seen the gadget before. i was a bit more interested in other hobbies at that time :P
i found it searching for logic puzzles, where i need some ideas for my site... but! this place has turned out as a great forum, and i'm definitely going to become a frequent user ^_^

#40 The1nk

The1nk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

I did find this website through my iGoogle homepage gadget. and I love this website. It's amazing, and it's wonderful entertainment, though I wish I could come up with some puzzles of my own. :( lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users