BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

25 answers to this question

A group a old war vetrans were talking about WWII, when an old blind, deaf, and mute guy says that he remembers fighting in the war. How is this possible?

Sign language?

I think the sign language answer seems good, but how about this...

:P

The guy could have just made the comment randomly, and not in response to the conversation. Old people do that a lot.

Define "say" = utter, articulate orally, not mutedly. We seem to need closure or something.

I would say figure of speech, but i did not say it you read it!

I know blind people that say (verbally - not implied), that they 'watched' TV - don't have to ask them how - it's acceptable usage! Just like 'wicked' 'bad 'terrific' - all opposite to their original meaning - 'naf' - naf was naf now it means not naf - saw that appear and reform in my own life time, maybe it goes back and flips again. After all it was a naf word when it first appeared.

the others were also blind, deaf, and mute and they were useing sign language

A group a old war vetrans were talking about WWII, when an old blind, deaf, and mute guy says that he remembers fighting in the war. How is this possible?

internet, brail assisted

<_<

the old men were sitting around the television when they saw their blind deaf and mute friend on an old broadcast talking about the war before he went blind deaf and mute.

Maybe:

They're in the year 3000 and communicating via electrical impulses or telepathy. They must be veterans of WW VII who just happen to be talking about WW II.

Not what i had in mind, but very creative. My awnser makes more sense though.