BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

for dinner around the table sitting one grandfather,one grandmother,two fathers,two mothers,four children,three grandchildren,one brother,two sisters,two sons,two doughters,one father-in-law,one mother-in-law and one doughter-in-law.How many plates are needed?

14 answers to this question

for dinner around the table sitting one grandfather,one grandmother,two fathers,two mothers,four children,three grandchildren,one brother,two sisters,two sons,two daughters,one father-in-law,one mother-in-law and one doughter-in-law.How many plates are needed?

seven

for dinner around the table sitting one grandfather,one grandmother,two fathers,two mothers,four children,three grandchildren,one brother,two sisters,two sons,two doughters,one father-in-law,one mother-in-law and one doughter-in-law.How many plates are needed?

Are they having Starters, dinner and dessert?

Seven per round if they are not seperate enterties!

Two bottles of wine and only four wine glasses, I bottle of champagne two flutes, 3 carafs of water and seven tumblers,

Does'nt matter you are going to smash the plates after... just realised it's a greek trick question !!!!

Edited by Lost in space

Two bottles of wine and only four wine glasses, I bottle of champagne two flutes, 3 carafs of water and seven tumblers,

Does'nt matter you are going to smash the plates after... just realised it's a greek trick question !!!!

This is really good calculation of crockery. :D

Please,don't compare me with the stupidly proud (just because of thair history) greeks.I'm proud of who I am and who we are as a nation and what we are capable of to do now,not in the past(not that we don't have great one).Leave the past into the past and live with the present(difficult for the greek nation,because thay have only past).Proud to be Bulgarian!

P.S. Better nobody to ask where is Bulgaria! ;):)

Edited by ash013

Please,don't compare me with the stupidly proud (just because of thair history) greeks.I'm proud of who I am and who we are as a nation and what we are capable of to do now,not in the past(not that we don't have great one).Leave the past into the past and live with the present(difficult for the greek nation,because thay have only past).Proud to be Bulgarian!

I know where Bulgaria is Black sea too- but why not ask??, I have a friend from there... She can explain things to me maybe.

Are we on different minds over something ??? I am not trying to offend you - if i have - pls PM me and explain,a nd if I have - big APPOLOGY!

Ps read my signature re past present and future

If someone did, the plates will be guaranteed to be broken over his/her head :P Isn't it ash ... or better to ask LIS who is going to break the plates.

Is there going to be a plate over my head...

Short story - my daughter recieved her degree and we watched, clapped and took pictures then went for a nice lunch, While waiting for the food the drinks arrived and were precariously passed over my head - excepth they were'nt they were spilt all over me!

I could only say "the drinks were on me". True story! Discounted meal and loads of fun that day... Did it have to happen in front of the ex wife (Damn it)

Edit to say to bhran it's not e v e r y w h e r e!

Edited by Lost in space