BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

1. What are the next two letters in this series: A E F H I K L M ?

2. I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What am I?

3. What are the next two letters in the following series and why: W A T N T L I T F S _ _

4. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

5. Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?

6. What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?

7. I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?

8. You are in a mysterious place and there is only one law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law?

19 answers to this question

a w and why

O

2. I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What am I?

3. What are the next two letters in the following series and why: W A T N T L I T F S _ _

4. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

5. Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?

6. What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?

7. I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?

8. You are in a mysterious place and there is only one law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law?

1. What are the next two letters in this series: A E F H I K L M O P

2. I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What am I?Moon

4. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?Lions would have starved to death.

LIS got 3 which is A W and Why (Because the pattern is the letters of the question,

Grey Cells got 2, which is Moon and 4, which is the thrid room

The other answers are wrong

Good Luck with the rest :D

5. Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?Riddle

6. What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?mom

7. I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?Aeroplane

What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?

Any word can...

are you looking for DEED?

i don't rate that one personaly.

N T (V W X Y Z) - It's the letters with only straight lines

2. I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What am I? The moon

The lions. They ought to be dead by now. ;)

An emotion?

"I", but that may not be what you're looking for...

No opposites?

N T

Moon

A W. The letters are the first letters of the words in the sentence "What are the next..."

Third. If the lions hadn't eaten in 3 years, It's a safe bet they're dead.

Hmm....I don't know.

I.

No idea.

Everything must have double-letters.

Hmm....I don't know.

Everything must have double-letters.

Sounds like a story from Mr Men?

1. What are the next two letters in this series: A E F H I K L M ? N, T

2. I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What am I? THE MOON

3. What are the next two letters in the following series and why: W A T N T L I T F S _ _ A, W

4. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him? ROOM 3

5. Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I? DON'T KNOW

6. What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right? NOON (MUST BE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS TO ACHIEVE THIS)

7. I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I? AIRPLANE

8. You are in a mysterious place and there is only one law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law? THE LAW OF GRAVITY

Edited by DarkChild of Mercury

1.O,P

2,the moon

3.A W from And Why

4.the 3th room-after 3years without food the lions will be dead.

5.light

6,O

7.Aeroplane

8.Murphy's law

Edited by ash013

1. N and T (letters drawn with straight lines)

2. The Moon

3. A, W - they are the initials of "and why".

4. I'd pick the room with the carcasses of the lions that starved to death.

5. The wind

6. OHO, I, NOON, or OXO (from the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary)

7. A wheelbarrow.

8. Only items with double letters in their names are allowed.

Edited by cpotting

Most everything has been thoroughly answered at this point but I can add to #6 and #7

#6 - toot or tot. though this script does not work with the lower case hook-T's.

#7 - luggage. Normally two wheels and two feet, tilt it off the feet and onto the wheels to carry/tow. A handle is normally attached to two retractable arms. (maybe a stretch on the luggage... ok it's a big stretch :P )