Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Some notes on Illusions IV

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 ckm1003

ckm1003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:01 AM

I see 2 more than that lol just to the right of the right eye of the big face in the bottom centre there are two very small eyes and i can see a mouth below. Also the small yellow face in the top right to the right of it and a tiny bit below i see a moustache as part of a face??? anyone else???

i saw those and also (i dont know if you said this :P ) but in the bottom right corner just to the left of the mouth of the red face there are two small eyes and it looks like the mouth is frowning! both of us might have to just chill for a second though cuz i dont know if these faces are supposed to be there... :blush: :blink:

#12 Braiser

Braiser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:09 PM

How on Earth (or Mars) is that a face?
This is a face: Posted Image

#13 Pawtamus

Pawtamus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

I saw a lot of little, tiny faces within the other faces not counting the horses and stuff. The Mars face looks like a person pressing their face up against plastic wrap that is pulled tight.

#14 Riddle Master Zack

Riddle Master Zack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

I saw a lot of little, tiny faces within the other faces not counting the horses and stuff. The Mars face looks like a person pressing their face up against plastic wrap that is pulled tight.

it also looks like when Harry Potter was in the restriced section of the library and opened a book :o

#15 Annegreet

Annegreet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:57 PM

Hii,,

I saw all 14 faces, but a vieuw i saw where diverent than those you've showed..
(Sorry, but i'm not so good in English because i'm from Holland and only 14 years old..)

11faces.jpg
11facesSolution.jpg

#16 andy070509

andy070509

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

This is my original sitings, I saw 16 - I didn't count the so called 'obvious' faces,the man and two horses. Ive realized that there is lots more-I'll post them.

look at the waterfall there is one there also
i count 18 now should i be really worried lol

#17 Ianis G. Vasilev

Ianis G. Vasilev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

Actually there are 11 mental beings at the above picture. This means 11 real men (no women). I found them the first time I looked, I'll post them tomorrow.

#18 Ianis G. Vasilev

Ianis G. Vasilev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find all those men again, but I found a rabbit and some other animals. I know that I needed to look for faces, but some of the creatures' faces are not visible.

Actually in half-abstract pictures like this you can see everything you want.

Edited by Ianis G. Vasilev, 10 July 2010 - 12:28 PM.

#19 Ianis G. Vasilev

Ianis G. Vasilev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

Sorry, a little error with the upload. Now it's here:
Illusion.jpg

#20 Segul

Segul

Advanced Member

• Members