BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Lets say you've had a dream and in the dream you're standing in the middle of a bridge and need to get to the other side.

But on one side of the bridge there's a huge fire ; on the other side there's a group of hungry lions. But you can't jump off the bridge because

below you there is a huge river of lava. What are you going to do? (especoally seeing as the fire is burning the bridge and the lions are closing in leading you to the lava below.)

wake up:D it's as easy as that

3 answers to this question

I'd cool the lava off with my ice breath. Then reach into the fire and materialize it into a fire sword and slay all the lions. I would then thrust the fire sword into the bridge in one of those cool Braveheart-esque moments. This would cause the bridge to split in half, so I would fly off the bridge with the gorgeous maiden who just appeared by my side.

Now, what would I do if that were a dream though? ;)

Lets say you've had a dream and in the dream you're standing in the middle of a bridge and need to get to the other side.

But on one side of the bridge there's a huge fire ; on the other side there's a group of hungry lions. But you can't jump off the bridge because

below you there is a huge river of lava. What are you going to do? (especoally seeing as the fire is burning the bridge and the lions are closing in leading you to the lava below.)

wake up:D it's as easy as that

WAKE UP !!!