BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Man you are rejecting all possible answer....have you seen my post? There are thousand more answers...You are rejecting everyone's logical answer and trying to create something up...this is no good,man...

you can see your future???can u tell me what EXACTLY you are going to do in the 18th june, 2011 at 15.15pm?

I agree, I don't bother with your puzzles because the possible answers are too varied and you will take only one particular answer. You should take more care in crafting your puzzles so that there can only be one possible answer.

You should take more care in crafting your puzzles so that there can only be one possible answer.

Agree

People are saying they need a bit more info problem as there are so many answers - or not if you don't want to...

Make the puzzle hard, or just approach at an accute angle maybe better.

various colour less gasses

various parts of the body

various planets

today, now

darkness

THE ANSWER

Agree

People are saying they need a bit more info problem as there are so many answers - or not if you don't want to...

Make the puzzle hard, or just approach at an accute angle maybe better.

various colour less gasses

various parts of the body

various planets

today, now

darkness

THE ANSWER

Belive it or not, the awnser is actually the THE AWNSER. I created this riddle in a way for it to have many awnsers to it. The real awnser is the awnser because you can't see the awnser behind all of the other awnsers. :D:DB)):P Kudos to LIS.

Edited by giterdone

Belive it or not, the awnser is actually the THE AWNSER. I created this riddle in a way for it to have many awnsers to it. The real awnser is the awnser because you can't see the awnser behind all of the other awnsers. :D:DB)):P Kudos to LIS.

Well i decline any award or respect - but it was interesting to see other peoples better/high quality answers

Maybe people should vote an answer more apt/better fitting ..... mmmmmm!

Well i decline any award or respect - but it was interesting to see other peoples better/high quality answers

Maybe people should vote an answer more apt/better fitting ..... mmmmmm!

Nice ;)