Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Asylum Mafia

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#81 mtamburini

mtamburini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

Is this day over?

#82 nana77

nana77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Day ended 23 minutes ago. Kika will post the lynch results. The three condemned will please step forward and see what fate awaits you.

#83 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

Day 1 Post
Please expect all future posts to be from half an hour to 45 minutes after the Day or Night ends.
(Note: I mention specific roles in this post. Regardless of whether the player whose role is mentioned is dead or living, I will refer to that role as if they are alive.)

The Patients gathered in the Psychiatrist's office for a Warden-appointed meeting. The Asylum Guard frowned, glaring at the crazed figures standing in straitjackets before him/her.
"As you all might know, plasmid was murdered last night. The killer is in this very room. Now who is it?" The Guard demanded.
The Patients stared at the floor.

"I think we should be trying to work out these homicidal tendencies in a calm, constructive manner..." the Psychologist began.
"Oh, shut up!" the Asylum Guard growled. "The only way to stop a killer is to give them a taste of their own medicine...literally."

The Patients' eyes widened in fear as the Asylum Guard drew a syringe from a plastic case in his pocket. A single droplet of clear liquid dripped from the sharpened tip, spattering the white linoleum. "I have a few suspects, and I just got word from the Wardens giving permission to go ahead with the procedure. But which of you loonies did it?"

The Guard narrowed his/her eyes at mtamburini. "I suppose you were in your cell minding your own business last night, hmm?" Mtamburini nodded, frightened. The Guard turned to FreeOwn. "Or it could have been you!" the Guard accused. FreeOwn was silent, trembling with fear. "But I don't think you did it," the Guard stated. "I think it was that scumbag Boquise!"

Boquise chuckled nervously. "It wasn't me. I was, uh...talking to the pink squirrels on the roof! And their ghost chipmunk cousins!"

"You don't fool me," the Guard spat. "You're a killer. And you're getting what's coming to you!" The Guard deftly stabbed the syringe into Boquise's shoulder and drew the plunger. Boquise twisted, contorting in fury for a moment before the life left his eyes. He slid to the floor, dead.

"We didn't even know if he was a Killer!" the Psychologist protested.

The Guard undid Boquise's straitjacket. Strapped to his shirt underneath was a half-empty vial of cyanide.

The Asylum Guard smiled, relieved. He was just guessing, after all. It was nice to be lucky once in a while.

Roster:
Host: Asylum Warden: Kikacat123
Co-host: Deputy Warden: nana77
1. FreeOwn
2. Flamebirde
3. plasmid -DEAD- poisoned by Killers
4. araver
5. Marksmanjay
6. phil1882
7. onetruth
8. Boquise -DEAD- executed as Homicidal Maniac
9. Auramyna
10. Barcallica
11. mtamburini

Night 2 ends August 19, 9:00pm Central Time
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#84 mtamburini

mtamburini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:50 AM

REKT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BE RELEASED RIGHT NOW FOR MY GOOD BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONSIDER THE WORK IVE DONE FOR YOU SANE PEOPLE I PUSHED ON MAFIA DAY 1 THERE IS NO WAY HES MY PARTNER!!!!!!

RELEASE ME FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

#85 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:12 AM

huh. that's good.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#86 mtamburini

mtamburini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

IF I DONT GET RELEASED IM GOING TO BE PISSED 

#87 Barcallica

Barcallica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:41 AM

Actually it is best for the sane to release me first. 

#88 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

D1

-- Flame and OT voting for mtam

-- Boq and Barc voting for Freeown

-- mtam and araver voting for Boq

-- phil voting for marksmanjay

Boq gets lynched in what appears to be a tie from the DP. Hmm.

1) Does the day-post show a tie between mtamburini, Freeown and Boquise or was that just for story-purposes / flavor?

2) Can the x3 vote be used as x2 or x1 or x0?

@mtam - indeed, we are both almost 99% cleared of being a killer because of the vote.

Not of being a Hypo though. Though that should not matter for the Sane since they're bound to use release on anyone that does not look as a likely Killer.

However, release is a day action as stated in the signup thread (and carried over by plasmid on the first page here).

I think it's up to whoever of us survives the night.

@Barca - you made it a 3-way tie instead of saving Boq by bandwagonning someone else. That is interesting and certainly makes you a less likely candidate for being a Killer.

Why you think you need to be released beats me though. Aren't we all (except the Hypo) wanting to be released for our wincon to be fulfilled? If so, why you first?

Not voting: Freeown, Marksmanjay, Aura. I'd figure more likely one of them is the remaining killer. Which incidentally protects the other two from the NK.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#89 mtamburini

mtamburini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

Actually it is best for the sane to release me first. 

Yeah youve done so much to town side this game to deserve to be released... NOT

@mtam

However, release is a day action as stated in the signup thread (and carried over by plasmid on the first page here). 

----------------------------------

Yeah I know this, I merely saying if I survive that night I want to be released.  More like I deserve to be released.

#90 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

1) Does the day-post show a tie between mtamburini, Freeown and Boquise or was that just for story-purposes / flavor?
2) Can the x3 vote be used as x2 or x1 or x0?

I can't release the vote information, sorry.
The 3x vote can be used as a 3x vote or a normal 1x vote. Of course, the player can choose not to vote at all, which would be the equivalent of a 0x vote.

A note to everybody: in the Day/Night posts I have dealt with pronouns by writing "he/she did the action" or "somebody had blocked him/her." Is there any player here who is actually female? If not, I will use solely masculine pronouns in future posts.
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users