Underlining your motives to side with me during this day when a mislynch can be avoided (as it's still 3 vs 1 vs 1):
Again, my vote is on Flame b/c he targeted Phil N2. Either Phil saved himself (in which case he is Nefer and Flame is AQ) or not (in which case Flame is either Nefer or AQ). Either way, Flame needs to go.
I need both Gon and Knuckle on board for this lynch.
- Gon has good chances to have my claim validated at the end of the Day. Why lynch me?
- Knuckle already knows that I will have APR +2 at the end of D2 b/c 1 cycle passed (N2+D2) + I voted willingly. So I will be dead at the end of D3 anyway when I get APR +1 again. That is if I don't act N3 (and I won't since I have nothing else to find). Why lynch me?
To make it clear I'm gonna re-ask the host so that there's no misunderstanding:
1. Since I was APR-ed N2 and voted D2, will I get APR +2 at the end of D2?
2. If I act during N3 will I get APR +1=3, hence die at the end of N3?
3. If I don't act during N3 and even if I don't vote during D3, will I get APR +1=3, hence die at the end of D3?