Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia x Mafia

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#11 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3390 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

Is there a prize for correctly identifying all the characters in the logo? ^_^

Lol, actually the logo is the "MafiaxMafia" thing I made to resemble the HunterxHunter logo.  It's not quite right, the F is messed up, but I had already wasted too much time indulging my semi-obsessive aesthetic tendancies :rolleyes: .  If you can identify the characters in the picture though, I'll sent you a high five through cyberspace ;).

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#12 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

Conf ... actually, make that "olly oxen free".

And I swore to Aura I will never click on spoilers again.

Actually, I think I swore to try not to. Which I did. Hmm. 

Need to remember: must not eat chocolate.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#13 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3390 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

Okay, so...I just realized I made an error sending the role PM's...which has never happened to me before  :blush:.  I'm going to re-roll, your new role PM's will be sent to you immediately and since most have already confirmed Night 1 will end as scheduled at 9PM CST tomorrow 7/16.  Thanks for your cooperation.  

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#14 nana77

nana77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:16 AM

Aww, somebody read my spoiler.

#15 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3390 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:20 AM

Night 1

GMaster bounced down the sidewalk.  His hand holding the lottery ticket was shaking with excitement as he checked the numbers against the screen in his other hand...again.  There they were, a perfect match...he had hit the jackpot!  He grinned.  Maybe now he could finally buy that Greed Island game everyone was talking about…

He was so elated he didn’t even notice the shadow which had been stalking him for the last several blocks.  As he paused in front of an intersection, waiting for the light to change, he suddenly noticed by the light from a street lamp that there was a silhouette behind him.  He turned and…

...a cage sprung out around him, seemingly from nowhere.  Startled, GMaster didn’t realize he had let go of his paper boon until it was too late.  The ticket wafted down down...through the open gutter nearby.

“Shoot!”

Humming to herself, Nana filled in the last square of the Einstein puzzle she was working on and sat back with a satisfied grin on her face.  Another one solved.  Time to reward herself with some nice caramel brownie ice cream.  She hopped up and headed to the fridge.

As she was pulling open the freezer door, however, suddenly her kitchen door burst open and two strange figures entered.  One was some sort of humanoid lion/insect hybrid, the other a somewhat less humanoid turtle/insect hybrid.

“Finally, a tasty treat for our Queen,” the turtle thing hissed.

“Sorry, but I’m not sharing,” she proclaimed, hugging the pint protectively.

The lion thing grinned menacingly.  “He wasn’t talking about the ice cream…”

Chairman: Yoruichi-san
Roster:

1) Phil1882
2) Framm18
3) Flamebirde
4) bonanova
5) GMaster479
6) Araver
7) Nana77 - DEAD [?] killed by Ant Queen

Day 1 begins now, ends tomorrow 7/17 at 9PM CST!

#16 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:27 AM

RIP Nana. :(

On another note, what information do we have? I assume Gmaster was blocked, not trapped? Also, are kills blocking and if the Ant Queen is blocked, will the kill go through?

Roster:

1) Phil1882
2) Framm18
3) Flamebirde - voting for Bonanova
4) bonanova
5) GMaster479
6) Araver

Random vote for now.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#17 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

Add my vote to Araver please?

Random at the moment.

Spoiler for Haikus

#18 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3390 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:43 AM

RIP Nana. :(

On another note, what information do we have? I assume Gmaster was blocked, not trapped? Also, are kills blocking and if the Ant Queen is blocked, will the kill go through?

Yes, no, no, all in the rules ;).

Sorry, I forgot to add Knuckle's APR when I posted the roster:

Roster:

1) Phil1882
2) Framm18 - voting for Araver
3) Flamebirde - voting for Bonanova
4) bonanova {APR 0}
5) GMaster479
6) Araver

#19 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:14 AM

Roster:

1) Phil1882
3) Flamebirde - voting for Araver
4) bonanova {APR 0}
5) GMaster479
6) Araver

Sorry, Y-san. :blush:

Changing my vote to Araver as Bonanova already has APR. I vote Araver as to put more pressure onto him as opposed to spreading it out.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#20 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

Roster:

1) Phil1882
3) Flamebirde - voting for Araver
4) bonanova {APR 0}
5) GMaster479
6) Araver - voting for Framm

Ironically, killing Nana N1 was my choice before the re-roll. Wondering who else thought the same? Starting with Framm since GM was blocked and can't be Queen.

Since the Ant Queen & Nefer*** already know who Nana was, it will be pretty easy to narrow the others if we give too much info. And I fear lynching the Ant Queen before N is going to be counterproductive.

I will tell you I acted N1. I can't add a suspect to the table yet.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users