Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia x Mafia

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5828 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

I second the kudos for araver.

I became convinced but, as with my suicide-bomb ending, a little too late.

Thanks Y-san!

The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
- Bertrand Russell

#102 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

Araver had it all figured out. I didn't think I was getting out of that one alive. ;)

As always, a great game by Y-san!

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#103 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

As promised:

Spoiler for Roster and actions

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#104 nana77

nana77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:46 AM

Nice game, Y-san!

Goodies, live and learn. Or die and learn as the case may be. :P

#105 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

Late posting but not necromancing since it's been less than one month :P

Thank you Y-san for a very nice adventure. Looking forward to the upcoming JL installments.

@GM - :P C'est la vie.

@Bonanova - you did scare me with the APR. I was almost convinced during D1 that you cast it on self to mislead, but after I saw it on me, I severely (yet only virtually) banged my head. I would have cast it on Flame in N3 to force his hand. Between AQ and Nefer, Nefer could have won easier, that's what I said in one of the posts. So there would have been incentive from AQ to help you lynch him instead of being forced in a tie.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#106 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5828 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Late posting but not necromancing since it's been less than one month :P

Thank you Y-san for a very nice adventure. Looking forward to the upcoming JL installments.

@GM - :P C'est la vie.

@Bonanova - you did scare me with the APR. I was almost convinced during D1 that you cast it on self to mislead, but after I saw it on me, I severely (yet only virtually) banged my head. I would have cast it on Flame in N3 to force his hand. Between AQ and Nefer, Nefer could have won easier, that's what I said in one of the posts. So there would have been incentive from AQ to help you lynch him instead of being forced in a tie.

Thanks for the analysis.

Beginner's misktake - I gained nothing from misleading since I was a goodie. 

Still learning and getting hooked while doing so.

The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
- Bertrand Russell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users