Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 antipope

antipope

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

My name's Adam, I live in Poland, I study computer science and I'm here to show you my idea of a very difficult brain game. It looks like this is the place where it could get appreciated.

The idea comes from automata theory and the game is extremely difficult for a human, although can be easily solved by brute-force approach so it's something like Sudoku in this context.

I will post one instance of the problem to solve in appropriate section on this forum. We'll see if you like it. Actually I've written this game already but I don't want to be banned instantly for spamming you and leave a bad taste, so I won't give you any link and just wait to see if you want it yourself ;)

From other stuff, I love algorithms and programming contests like Topcoder or Codeforces. Naturally, I'm interested in math too.

I always liked math riddles, this is my favorite: http://en.wikipedia....ty_Hall_problem

#2 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6142 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

Hi Adam, and welcome to the Den. I've looked at your problem and will give it a shot when I get a chance.

Thanks for not posting commercial links here.

Have a look at some of the unsolved user puzzles and see what you can do with them.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Vidi vici veni.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users