Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Who owns the lizard?
Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:45 PM
On Main Street in our town stands a row of five houses, each painted a different color. They are owned by gentlemen of five different nationalities who care for five different types of pets, including a lizard, enjoy five different beverages, including vodka, and smoke four different tobacco products -- one of them is a non-smoker. From the clues below, we wonder: what beverage does the lizard owner drink, and in what color house does the vodka drinker live?
- The Canadian lives in the pink house.
- The German was bitten by his dog last week.
- One sometimes smells coffee near the green house.
- The Dane loves to drink tea.
- The green house is next to the beige one - to the right.
- The goldfish is owned by the non-smoker.
- The guy in the yellow house smokes "Chesterfield".
- In front of the middle house there are milk bottles every morning.
- The Norwegian lives in the house on the right.
- The lion keeper lives next to the "Kool" smoker,
- while the "Chesterfield" smoker lives next to the horse owner.
- The "Heart-Attack" smoker loves orange juice.
- The Russian smokes cigars.
- The blue house is next to the house of the Norwegian.
Vidi vici veni.
Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:04 PM Best Answer
Edited by Pickett, 23 May 2014 - 06:06 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users