Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

High Times

Best Answer fabpig, 24 March 2014 - 02:25 AM

Spoiler for Well, me old china...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4740 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

You know its in the bag
Unless you drop the ball
Before the whistle's blown
Then waiting for the draw
Leaves much to be desired
It's cut and dry at best
Suspended once in service
There's still time for the rest
For a shred of evidence
Remains to be seen
If you read into it
The answer you might glean

#2 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:25 AM   Best Answer

Spoiler for Well, me old china...

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#3 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4740 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

Yes indeed fp.  but not too frightening from what I've witnessed as not tee totally.  now that would be scary.  nicely done.

#4 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

Wow.  Sorry if I spoilt it for yourself others, pg.  But it had a sort of ring to it (that's a pun that will become apparent), and I came over all nostalgic as it reminded me of one of the first riddles of yours that I answered: http://brainden.com/...6-splitting-up/ ,  In fact, I have a feeling that that riddle was the reason I signed up for brainden all those three and a half years ago (if not, it was certainly one of yours just before it).  So you're responsible for me annoying the hell out of everybody since.

Thankyou, and more power to your elbow, my friend.

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#5 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4740 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

no worries at all.  put these up in hopes they are solved, afterall.  only now am unable to post that ring puzzle I had in the works (not really).  had actually forgotten that oldie.  funny how I did basically use the same clue then and now.  nice memory and nice catch.  think I might revisit that a+b=ab format.  and certainly I cant take all the credit for your annoying ways here ;) .  cheers 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users