Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Fortress - most unique riddle game on mobile devices

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adrian Szczygieł

Adrian Szczygieł

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

I'd like to introduce to you a riddle game that is of my creation. It is called The Fortress and it is a thriller combined with extremely hard riddles.

1625524_631733523553376_461497344_n.png

The idea is simple, you see a picture and you need to find a keyword (or keyphrase) that is an answer to the riddle. This answer is usually hidden, sometimes encrypted, sometimes clearly visible... But sometimes you need to investigate a little to get it or just to get another hint that will bring you closer to the end.

The game is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-fortress/id412637002?mt=8

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.dbest.thefortress
WP: windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/fortress/6c1d2571-6d0d-4786-ae15-293e668805dc

I warn you, some of the riddles are quite hard to solve, you'll probably need a few attempts before you'll be able to find the keyword... Some riddles will make you miserable, frustrate and other will make you throw your phone at the wall. Sometimes you'll need a week or two of a break between riddles to get your sanity back;)

I invite you all to join our community on Facebook https://www.facebook.../TheFortressApp where you can get more hints and clues helping you in solving riddles.

Game trailer:

Good luck!

Edited by Adrian Szczygieł, 26 January 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#2 glotzmichel

glotzmichel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:19 PM

I'm stuck in #15 for several days, although I carefully read the hints in Facebook and Twitter. Anybody to help me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users