BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Fortress - most unique riddle game on mobile devices

I'd like to introduce to you a riddle game that is of my creation. It is called The Fortress and it is a thriller combined with extremely hard riddles.

1625524_631733523553376_461497344_n.png

The idea is simple, you see a picture and you need to find a keyword (or keyphrase) that is an answer to the riddle. This answer is usually hidden, sometimes encrypted, sometimes clearly visible... But sometimes you need to investigate a little to get it or just to get another hint that will bring you closer to the end.

The game is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-fortress/id412637002?mt=8

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.dbest.thefortress
WP: windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/fortress/6c1d2571-6d0d-4786-ae15-293e668805dc

I warn you, some of the riddles are quite hard to solve, you'll probably need a few attempts before you'll be able to find the keyword... Some riddles will make you miserable, frustrate and other will make you throw your phone at the wall. Sometimes you'll need a week or two of a break between riddles to get your sanity back;)

I invite you all to join our community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheFortressApp where you can get more hints and clues helping you in solving riddles.

Game trailer:

Good luck!

Edited by Adrian Szczygieł
  • Downvote 1

• 6 months later...