Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Can you decript this?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Doxxx

Doxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

Can someone help me to solve this? It is for a competition @ school but I'm not able to find the solutions

Thx in advance !

raadsel 4.jpg

#2 Doxxx

Doxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

We just recieved this as a tip :

"Using a 9x6 matrix will be helpful..."

#3 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Dude, you can't just outsource your school stuff to us. If it's for a competition and you can't get it yourself or with friends, then you probably shouldn't win the competition anyway by using us.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#4 Doxxx

Doxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

I don't have friends

#5 Rainman

Rainman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

I don't have friends

That sucks, I don't have many friends myself. Aaryan's point, though, is that asking us to solve it for you is cheating. But since you got the hint of using a 9x6 matrix, I'll at least do you the favor of putting the message in a 9x6 matrix.

WH3TEE
HERWDN
A2OO7T
TSO6AY
0QTHN9
IU4UDF
SAON8I
1RFDTV
TE5RWE

Hopefully you can see it now. Good luck with the competition!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users