Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Would You Rather

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Ice-cold water, because it would be frozen.
Would you rather...be able to transform into a cactus or a crocodile?( and be able to turn back at will)
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#22 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

cactus, so when somebody tries to punch me in the face they get a hand full of needles. With a crocodile, I would also probably get thrown into the zoo or something.

Would you rather be blasted into space without a space suit or have Hungarian subtitles forced on you for the rest of your life?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#23 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

Hungarian subtitles, I suppose. Would you rather...create a fantastic movie and ruin the series by making serveral more horrible ones, or make a series of consistently wonderful films that are unappreciated?

#24 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

fantastic movie followed by horrible ones, because at least I will have made tons of money.

Would you rather listen to your favorite song nonstop for six hours and have it ruined for you because of its incessant noise, or would you rather listen to your least favorite some for two hours?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#25 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Least favorite. Would you rather get only underwear for your birthday or ridiculously patterned socks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users