Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Would You Rather

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

Chuck Norris, since I would probably be thrown in jail for vandalism even if I attempted to tear down the bridge.
Would you rather...be transported back to the 1600s with its outdated technology or go to the year 2500 where you have no idea what might be waiting for you there?
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#12 phil1882

phil1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

wow tough call.

i'd kinda like to see the furute so id go with the second one.

would you rather

be the only smart person in the world of dumb people, or the only dumb person in a world of smart people.

#13 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1702 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

The latter cause I wouldn't know it. Would you rather shoot and eat Rudolph or Bambi?

#14 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Bambi looks tastier. Would you rather... Constantly sing "I'm a Little Teapot" every minute of the day for a year or permanently change your name to Mr./Ms. Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm?
Edit: typo

Edited by Kikacat123, 29 November 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#15 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Mr.Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm, just cause it would be pretty easy to type.

Would you rather earn a thousand dollars by picking up someone's dentures or earn one thousand dollars by eating nothing but pecan pie for a day?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#16 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

Pecan pie. I only need a couple slices for the entire day, and I like most nuts, so no big deal. Easy $.

Would you rather become completely paralyzed but then become the first sci-fi cyborg in real life, or become completely paralyzed but then gain magical powers, including the ability to heal yourself?

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#17 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1702 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Magical powers so that i can transport myself back and make up for lost time.

Would you rather have a tiny wenis and be heterosexual or a giant wenis and be homosexual?

#18 phil1882

phil1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

guess it depends how small but probably the first.

would you rather have a large house but not much stuff

or a lot of stuff but a small house?

#19 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

With a small house, it would be great for burrowing around in piles of stuff and pretending to be a gopher.
Would you rather...be able to talk to either only animals or one gender of people? (Your choice of male or female)

#20 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

I'll go with the animal talking because then I could just write on a notepad to communicate with others.

Would you rather jump into an ice-cold tub of water or into a tub of water that is as hot as freshly brewed coffee?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users