BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

OK, here is my original answer. It is a concept in (but originated before of course) The Simpson's episode: "Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish", one of my personal favorites and also probably the best name for any episode.

Also, please no complaints about the obscurity of this word because I mentioned that at least 3 times. Noct proved the riddle could solved with commonplace words anyway. Having said that, my original answer to this was:

tontine. –noun

1. an annuity scheme in which subscribers share a common fund with the benefit of survivorship, the survivors' shares being increased as the subscribers die, until the whole goes to the last survivor.

OK, here is my original answer. It is a concept in (but originated before of course) The Simpson's episode: "Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish", one of my personal favorites and also probably the best name for any episode.

Also, please no complaints about the obscurity of this word because I mentioned that at least 3 times. Noct proved the riddle could solved with commonplace words anyway. Having said that, my original answer to this was:

tontine. –noun

1. an annuity scheme in which subscribers share a common fund with the benefit of survivorship, the survivors' shares being increased as the subscribers die, until the whole goes to the last survivor.

Lol wasn't ox the only one that knew what it meant?