Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

my last question...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1658 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

For a while...so let's make this count. Here is a personal favorite from our interview process.

Are there more McDonalds or Nationally chained grocery stores in a small town (let's assume that we are talking about America)? How much more? Provide support for your answer.

#2 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

I'd say it's even.

I live in a small town with one McDonald's and one ShopRite. Right next to each other, actually.

str[SR]ip strip

prkinglot  MD

There's also an A&P a little ways away (like three minutes), but that's technically in the next town over.

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#3 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

No other answers for this one?
Spoiler for

Edited by plasmid, 23 August 2013 - 05:22 AM.

#4 wafflechip1

wafflechip1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Spoiler for 2 Cents

#5 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Spoiler for Given there is no definition for small..

Edited by phaze, 01 October 2013 - 02:07 AM.

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#6 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1658 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

these are all very fine and well-argued answers.  We ask this question at our work because of the vagueness in terms and lack of clarity of what we want to quantify.  We are interested in learning how our potential employees build their argument and how they support (or would support if they had to go look for the information).  We get some wild and rather funny answers beyond the well-articulated ones above.  But I will have to reserve these responses for the joke section :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users