This is an excellent program for my programmers out there but anyone can successfully examine this:
The Chaos Game:
1. Label an isosceles triangles vertices 1,2, and 3.
2. Select some form of a randomizer that will pick the numbers 1,2, and 3.
3. Pick a point inside the triangle and put a dot there.
4. Use your randomizer to select one of the numbers from 1,2, and 3.
5. Place a dot midway between the vertex with that number and the current dot.
6. Now, using that new dot as a reference point, repeat steps 4, and 5.
7. Continue these trials until you notice something magical (hopefully)
Why is this happening?