Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#61 dee_tot

dee_tot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

@Panther, I tend to trust people easily. I think that's one of my problem. Vommack has a reason, seems legit cause it was easily say.

If I was here in the voting process of inactive, I could have change my vote.

#62 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

@dee_tot, fair enough, I suppose :)

On the face of it, the lynch doesn't seem great, (our kill role lynched) but if you think about it, he was inactive, and now, assuming Artemis is active, she gets to kill instead - meaning we will actually get a kill in :D

I think that logic makes sense... correct me if i missed something lol

Edit - Assuming, of course, that Araver wasn't Artemis... :/

Edited by Panther, 15 June 2013 - 12:33 PM.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#63 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

On the face of it, the lynch doesn't seem great, (our kill role lynched) but if you think about it, he was inactive, and now, assuming Artemis is active, she gets to kill instead - meaning we will actually get a kill in :D

Araver can't be Artemis; Artemis couldn't die before Red Arrow (I checked the OP like 4 times trying to figure out that hint)

#64 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

That sounds mysteriously like a baddie trying to convince us that lynching a goodie kill role was a good thing. Though, I do agree with your logic.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#65 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

Araver can't be Artemis; Artemis couldn't die before Red Arrow (I checked the OP like 4 times trying to figure out that hint)

Oops, I completely forgot about that :/

That sounds mysteriously like a baddie trying to convince us that lynching a goodie kill role was a good thing. Though, I do agree with your logic.

No :P On the contrary, all I meant was that, although our kill role being lynched was a bad thing, it was not quite as bad as it seemed... you know, a sort of inspiring the troops, all is not lost kinda speech :D

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#66 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Lol I had to go through the OP like 4 times, I kept having trouble with araver's hint.

#67 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

Lol I had to go through the OP like 4 times, I kept having trouble with araver's hint.

At first I thought Araver was hinting at Red Arrow, then after the lynch I thought he was a blocking role, now I have no idea who he was.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#68 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

About an hour and a half left in the Night, get those actions in!

Thank you ;).

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#69 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:50 AM

Night 2

Atop an abandoned apartment complex, Artemis waited with silent resolve.   Blood had been spilled, blood of someone close to her.  Sure, they had not always gotten along...okay, admittedly, they had never really gotten along, but they had been teammates, and, she grudgingly conceded to herself, friends.  Now it was time for some payback.

The muscles in her shooting hand tensed as she saw her target exiting the embassy.  He shook hands with Ambassador Sung, laughing politely at some joke the ambassador had made, then bowed and took his leave.

He walked for a stretch along the roadside, then, suddenly broke off into a back road.  Artemis felt her pulse race.  This was her chance.  She raised her bow and forced her breathing to slow.  No point screwing the pooch now, now that she was so close.  Carefully the young huntress took aim at her prey’s back, at the point between his shoulderblades, where her arrow would penetrate his heart.  She inhaled, and let the arrow fly.

Spoiler for ...

The arrow glided through the air, straight and certain at her target.  She allowed herself to smile.  It would all be over soon.

50 feet....40 feet...30 feet...20...10...5...3...2...1...

Suddenly Aaryan spun around and caught the arrow with a firm fist, not an inch away from his chest.  He glanced at it with disinterest, and then snapped it like a twig.  Then he turned his gaze up...right at Artemis...and smirked.

“It is not so easy to kill me, foolish little girl,” he stated in a loud, deep voice.  Then he threw his head back and let out a laugh that rumbled through the Night.

Vommack sat at the counter, his brows furrowed in concentration, staring past the ice that was slowly melting in his tumbler.

He had tried to help, but it had not gone as planned, at all.  He let out a cry of frustration, “Why won’t anyone listen to me?”

“I’ll be happy to listen,” a sultry voice said, and a beautiful dark haired woman leaned onto the counter next to him.  She placed a slim, smooth hand on his and gazed meaningfully into his eyes.  “Tell me,” she continued in a hypnotic tone, “I’ll listen as long as you want...”    

MikeD hummed to himself as he smothered mayonnaise on the side of a piece of bread.  A smidge got onto his finger, and he licked it off.  Mmmmm....

He placed the bread (mayonnaise side down, of course) onto the rest of the fixings for his turkey sandwich.  Then he leaned back to gaze upon his good work, and smiled appreciatively.

His joy was interrupted by his awareness of a red glow coming from behind him.  Cautiously, he turned, and found himself face to face with a thin young man with

Spoiler for ...

“Sorry to interrupt,” Klarion said, stroking his feline companion.  He glanced at the sandwich.  “That looks tasty, did you make me one?”

The corpulent cat yowled as if in agreement, then hopped from his skinny arms onto MikeD’s kitchen counter.  Moving at surprising speed for such an obese creature, the cat snatched up the sandwich in its jaws.

“Hey!” MikeD cried.  “Don’t eat my sandwich!”

Klarion pursed his lips.  “You’re right, how impolite.”  He shook his head at the animal.  “Bad kitty,” he reprimanded, then bowed to MikeD.  “I apologize, she shouldn’t have eaten your sandwich.”

Taken by surprise, MikeD turned towards Klarion and shrugged.  “Uh...well, it’s okay...I guess...”

Suddenly he was aware of a shadow looming over him.  He spun around and saw the cat...except it was now the size of a tiger.

He opened his mouth to scream, but before he could, the feline pounced and ripped out his throat with its fangs.

The Lord of Chaos giggled with delight.  “She should eat you!”

Watchtower:  Y-san

Roster:

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

11. ShadowAngel7

Day 2 begins now, ends 9PM CST tomorrow, 6/16!

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 16 June 2013 - 03:52 AM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#70 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

Aaryan survived without a save.I believe that should prove my suspicions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users