Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#21 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

My first game at BDen.
Be afraid. Very afraid.

#22 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3308 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

Hmm...okay...not sure how to take that... :huh: ;)

Another clarification on the Indie role:  The restriction on Klarion's ability also applies to Impulse's ability (basically any Day ability).

Also in general:  Day abilities cannot be blocked.

Thanks for all the participation ^_^.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#23 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

Ah, pre-N1 banter, how I missed you.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#24 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1584 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

I figure the odds of a red arrow hitting the right target are still slim, so ... there's no harm in saying it loud, right? Right? 

Then don't let it hit the left target. 

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#25 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3308 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

Oh, one more clarification:

I don't usually show redirects, but Queen Bee's ability will be shown in the Night Post regardless of whether it ends up being a redirect or a block (and it will not show which).

:)

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#26 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

http://brainden.com/...pic/3239-mafia/

Hehe... I do not think I played Mafia with you (it seems my last game was your first where I died on the first night) but I remember other interactions from around when Brainden started...

Erm...I was mafia my first game...so...*whistling* ...sorry I don't remember killing you?  :lol:

I don't remember much from those days... but http://mafiamaniac.w...m/wiki/Mafia_IV

#27 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:09 AM

Night ended, right?

EDIT: tried to correct myself and then corrected myself back.

Edited by flamebirde, 14 June 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#28 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3308 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

Yes, yes, Post coming...

I try to give players until the deadline to make decisions, so the Posts will generally be up 30-60 minutes after the end of the Night/Day ;)

#29 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

Oh, okay.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#30 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3308 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

Night 1

It was a warm, humid Night, and dee_dot could feel his head getting heavy as he strolled down the scantily lit street.

Suddenly a noise from behind him startled him back to awareness.  He spun around, but not quickly enough to prevent his arms from being pulled back into tight restraint.

“I am sorry,” came a voice from the shadows.

“Please...I’m not ready to die yet,” dee_dot pleaded.

The figure stepped forward...

Spoiler for ...

“I am not here to kill you,” said Aqualad.  “But I need to request that you stand down for the Night.”

“Uh...okay...” dee_dot replied slowly.  “Not like I have a choice, I guess...”

ShadowAngel twirled the straw in her appletini disinterestedly as she glanced around the bar.  

She had lost count of the men who had come up to her toNight to offer to buy her next drink, but none had so much as begun to pique her interest.  They had all just been so...ordinary.

“Not finding anything you like in the swarm?” a sultry voice came from behind her.  She turned and found a beautiful dark-haired, olive-skinned woman smiling intently at her.

“No...” she stammered, feeling her cheeks get red.  There was someone about the woman...something...mesmerizing...

“Well, I know a few things you could try,” Queen Bee ran her fingers skillfully around the rim of her cocktail glass.  “I could show you, if you wanted...”

Spoiler for ...

Vandal Savage huffed with purpose as he lifted the 500lb weighted bar up to his shoulders.  Imbeciles, he thought, he was surrounded by imbeciles and narcissistic fools.  

Spoiler for ...

Queen Bee had gone off to ‘entertain’ herself, while who knew where in the world Klarion was...actually, he was probably not even in this world.

His fists clenched with fury and there was a cracking sound.  The weight plates on each side came crashing to the ground as the steel bar snapped like a twig.  

He sighed in disgust as he surveyed the mess around him.

“Um...excuse me?” a voice came from the doorway.  Araver stepped carefully through.  

“Who are you?” Savage demanded.

“I’m from IT,” Araver said, “I was called here to fix something...I’m not sure what, but the guy on the phone said I’d be paid quadruple overtime, so...”

Savage felt his primal rage boiling up inside him to a greater extent than it had since the Dark Ages...literally.

Not seeming to notice, Araver chuckled to himself.  “I gotta say, this place was pre-etty hard to find, but I called the guy and he gave me really good directions...”

IMBECILES! Savage screamed in his head as his fist slammed into Araver’s.

Watchtower:  Y-san

Roster:

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde
9. Minesweeper
10. MikeD
11. ShadowAngel7

Day 1 begins now, voting closes at 9PM CST tomorrow, 6/14!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users