Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#171 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:13 AM

I'll keep the flamebirde vote if only to hear a defense...

@dee_tot, vommack: I implore you to reconsider. I know I am not dropping many hints, but please look at the previous comments. I feel like flamebirde is just as shady, but just quieter. Is it really not possible that you were redirected on N3, vommack? Please read my defense again and note that my most significant accuser (shadow) changed her vote to flamebirde after my defense. Do not lynch me simply because I made some silly assumptions about the rules of the game and have been participating in discussions. With 7 people left and potentially 3 baddies remaining, this might be the last chance for the goodies to win.

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther - voting for Flamebirde
3. dee_tot - voting for Kingofpain
4. Kikacat123- voting for Kingofpain
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack - voting for Kingofpain
7. Kingofpain - voting for Flamebirde
8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for Flamebirde

Edited by kingofpain, 19 June 2013 - 12:22 AM.

#172 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

I am unlynchable, so I suggest you stop trying. If you get enough votes to lynch me, tomorrow someone will definitely die in the lynch. I know I've been laying low, but I am a goodie.
EDIT: My defense sounds pretty weak, I know, but trust me on this.

Edited by flamebirde, 19 June 2013 - 12:44 AM.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#173 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

I know that you and deetot are goodies, flamebirde.
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#174 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

And why would you suddenly state that, Kikacat? That sudden statement combined with Flamebirde's rather ineffective one of 'you can't lynch me, so you may as well not try' isn't exactly helping either of you in my eyes... :P
My vote stands for now. What say you, Vommack? Not heard from you over the whole Kingofpain/Flamebirde argument recently ;)

Edit - Just so you guys know, if I don't post anything else, I have probably fallen asleep (I'm nodding off here ;))

Edited by Panther, 19 June 2013 - 01:24 AM.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#175 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

I've spilled all the guts I have to spill.

Well, not all of them, but my stomach might be along shortly.

#176 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

I've defended myself as best as I can and won't be around for the next 12 hours or so, so au revoir and clinging on to a small hope to be alive tomorrow morning!

#177 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:27 AM

I've defended myself as best as I can and won't be around for the next 12 hours or so, so au revoir and clinging on to a small hope to be alive tomorrow morning!

Y-san doesn't appear to be here, but officially Day should have ended 26 minutes ago (as of my post time). Hopefully, if you're good, Impulse buys it and is saving you.

#178 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

Y-san doesn't appear to be here, but officially Day should have ended 26 minutes ago (as of my post time). Hopefully, if you're good, Impulse buys it and is saving you.

I am here :P.  Like I mentioned before, expect the Post 30-60 minutes after the end of the Night/Day.

(Be up in a minute or so ;))

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#179 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

I am here :P.  Like I mentioned before, expect the Post 30-60 minutes after the end of the Night/Day.

(Be up in a minute or so ;))

I only said "doesn't appear to be here" b/c I didn't see you or room for you on anons at the bottom of the thread :) No worries, I was just saying it seemed to be too late for him to hope for vote changes.

#180 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

Day 3

The audience was a sea of somber faces as they led the condemned up to the gallows.  The executioner had to drag him along by chains attached to manacles around his hands, since a sack hung over his head, obscuring his vision.

“Die, scum!” a disheveled old woman called out, and lobbed a rotten tomato at the prisoner.  Her cry was echoed, and so was the projecting of over-ripe fruit (yes, apparently tomatoes are fruits).

“Noo...you’re wrong!” the prisoner cried, although his voice was muffled by the burlap.  “I’m innocent, I swear!”

But the only replies were boo’s and hisses and a measured yank on the chains.  

After the unfortunate fellow was in place, the executioner placed a thick rope around his neck and secured it tight.  Then the black-masked man nodded to a hunch-backed, warty faced man on the ground, who pulled the wooden lever with a loud creak.

The hatch on the platform below the condemned opened and his body dropped down.  Cheering erupted in the crowd.  A sickening crunch rolled through the air as his neck snapped, and his lean body convulsed in midair.

The cheering continued for a few minutes, then abruptly died down as the figure continued convulsing.  Shouldn’t he be dead by now?  The audience exchanged perturbed looks.

The executioner scratched his hooded head, then pulled the rope tighter.  The body convulsed more violently for a couple seconds more, then the movement seemed to dampen.  The executioner shrugged, then moved off the platform to confer with the lever-puller.  The hanged man’s motion appeared to come to a stop.  There was a half-hearted reiteration of the cheering, but it had taken on a cautious, uncertain tone.  

The scraggly lever-puller stepped up to the unmoving form and gently...carefully...reached out a finger to poke it.  There was one final jerk, and then the body was stone still.

Letting out a sigh of relief, the lever-puller turned to the audience and gave them a haggle-toothed smile.  Then he reached out and pulled the bag off, revealing...

Spoiler for

...the cold lifeless form of dee_dot.

The lever-puller gave a start, then stammered, “wha...what is this?” and glanced around for the executioner...

...who was nowhere to be found.

Watchtower:  Y-san

Roster:

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther
3. dee_tot - DEAD [Superboy] Lynched
4. Kikacat123
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain
8. Flamebirde
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

11. ShadowAngel7

Night 4 begins now, ends 9PM CST tomorrow 6/19!

(@Shadow:  Yeah I think it times you out after a while, Posts take a while to write ;), but no worries, just wanted to reassure everyone that their favorite demon cat turned mafia host was on the prowl ;P)

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 19 June 2013 - 03:53 AM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users