Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#141 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Ok... if the gender refers to OOC gender, then I have to rethink the whole thing (I swear I couldn't find a single post from Y-san that said this until after I asked).

The fact that Queen Bee acted on vommack on the second night is in that night post. Since vommack is described as male in that post, I assumed his character was redirected (because that is what happens to dudes vs. Queen Bee)

#142 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

My suspects are then Kikacat and Shadow with exactly one goodie and one baddie amongst them.

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123- voting for Panther
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain - voting for ShadowAngel7
8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for Kingofpain

#143 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3377 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

I have no idea what OOC is, but the rules about what can be gathered from the Posts are in the OP, and the logical conclusions that can be drawn from "it will not be clear which [redirect/block] it is" ;).

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#144 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

I have no idea what OOC is, but the rules about what can be gathered from the Posts are in the OP, and the logical conclusions that can be drawn from "it will not be clear which [redirect/block] it is" ;).

OOC, I meant out of character; i.e. regardless of the gender of my role, I, ShadowAngel, am female, and that's where the use of feminine pronouns when Queen Bee targets me come from.

#145 dee_tot

dee_tot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

Please add my vote to kitkat. Thanks. Will change my vote if I got info from other players.
@shad, my action is shown in N3.

Quoting myself. You guys miss my vote before  :( Although I'm not sure if KiKacat is a baddies.

2. Panther
3. dee_tot - voting for KitKat
4. Kikacat123- voting for Panther
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain - voting for Panther
8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for Kingofpain

Edit: spelling of name

Edited by dee_tot, 18 June 2013 - 05:54 PM.

#146 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

OOC, I meant out of character; i.e. regardless of the gender of my role, I, ShadowAngel, am female, and that's where the use of feminine pronouns when Queen Bee targets me come from.

This is plenty clear now to me. However, that just leads me to believe that either you or Kikacat (not both) is a baddie. I am sure you think the same about me and Kikacat as well, so c'est la vie...

#147 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

@dee_tot : Why do you suspect Kikacat? I am 50/50 between kikacat and shadow, so I will go with you because I trust you are a goodie... ( I also corrected your spelling of Kikacat :P )

2. Panther
3. dee_tot - voting for Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain - voting for Kikacat123 

8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

#148 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

This is plenty clear now to me. However, that just leads me to believe that either you or Kikacat (not both) is a baddie. I am sure you think the same about me and Kikacat as well, so c'est la vie...

Actually, I've cause to believe Kikacat is clear.

So unless Vomm was goodie-redirected N3, you're my only clear suspect. EDIT: goodie-redirected or Lex-manipulated.

Edited by ShadowAngel7, 18 June 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#149 dee_tot

dee_tot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

@kingofpain, that was my vote before, hours ago. And recently I have you as my suspect. And 50/50 to Shadow.

#150 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

If Kikacat and shadow are both baddies, then it would be absolute genius for Kikacat to redirect Shadow on 2 out of 3 nights... I do not mind losing to that, so I will retract my vote from them until vommack and Panther weigh in... I am voting for flamebirde because he is the one with the best guarded identity which increases the odds of him being a baddie...

2. Panther
3. dee_tot - voting for Kikacat123
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain

8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"

0 user(s) are reading this topic