Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#131 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

I can tell you right now that Panther isn't a baddie.

#132 dee_tot

dee_tot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Where are you Vommack? I need your opinion. I'm pretty sure you're one of the goodies.

#133 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

Also, shadow seems to have been blocked twice by Queen Bee, so you tell me how shadow could be a baddie... Unfortunately, none of us can reveal our roles since we cannot discount Klarion and/or Luthor  being alive and it would hurt us for them to find out... I am actually not very happy about the hints some of the goodies have dropped...

#134 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

Where are you Vommack? I need your opinion. I'm pretty sure you're one of the goodies.

Aaryan was bad, Panther is not. That's all I can clear.

#135 dee_tot

dee_tot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

Then my suspect is narrowed to kingofpain. And shadow is 50/50.

#136 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

I've cause to trust vomm. Switching as indicated.
Also, king, Y-San has stated that Queen Bee's ability shows up regardless, and indicates nothing about the player's role gender in NP. 

1. Aaryan - REMOVED [Vandal Savage]
2. Panther
3. dee_tot
4. Kikacat123- voting for Panther
5. Araver - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
6. Vommack
7. Kingofpain - voting for Panther
8. Flamebirde - voting for Kingofpain
9. Minesweeper - DEAD [Red Arrow] Lynched
10. MikeD - DEAD [?] Killed by "The Light"
11. ShadowAngel7 - voting for Kingofpain

EDIT: fixing some excess formatting.

Edited by ShadowAngel7, 18 June 2013 - 05:17 PM.

#137 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

Ok this reveals some more info:

Shadow cannot be a baddie - Queen bee blocked shadow twice + shadow is a woman. This for me guarantees shadow's goodieness.

Vommack predicted that aaryan is a baddie correctly after night 1. This means that vommack is either extremely lucky or is a goodie.

I know I am a goodie, but after looking through the posts, I have nothing to validate this.

Vommack, you were redirected on night 2. If you are basing your comment on info you got during night 2, then Panther is likely to be a baddie. If not, Kikacat is a liar...

So Vommack, when did you find out Panther was innocent? 

#138 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

Shadow cannot be a baddie - Queen bee blocked shadow twice + shadow is a woman. This for me guarantees shadow's goodieness. Queen Bee shows regardless of block/redirect. NP says nothing about what Queen Bee did to me (OOC, though, I am in fact a woman). Gender identifications for people Queen Bee acts upon are most likely about OOC gender.

Vommack predicted that aaryan is a baddie correctly after night 1. This means that vommack is either extremely lucky or is a goodie. 

I know I am a goodie, but after looking through the posts, I have nothing to validate this.

Vommack, you were redirected on night 2. If you are basing your comment on info you got during night 2, then Panther is likely to be a baddie. If not, Kikacat is a liar... So, if NP makes you think I was blocked by Queen Bee, how are you getting that Vomm was redirected N2, unless you redirected him too? If you did, then you really shouldn't have said that, as you just outed.

Replies to your comments in turquoise inside the quote tag.

EDIT: rephrasing a tad.

Edited by ShadowAngel7, 18 June 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#139 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

Shadow cannot be a baddie - Queen bee blocked shadow twice + shadow is a woman. This for me guarantees shadow's goodieness.

Vommack, you were redirected on night 2. If you are basing your comment on info you got during night 2, then Panther is likely to be a baddie. If not, Kikacat is a liar...

N3. Go figure.

(In other news, I have a feeling Lex is coming for me after this. Thanks, eh?)

#140 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

A couple more clarifications:

There are absolutely no hints in my Posts (well, not that anyone who is not me would get anyways ;P).  I have stated clearly what will be in Posts, and everything else is just poetic license (and as you may have noticed, I do like my poetic license *whistling*).

If Miss Martians spies a player with multiple targets, she will only see one.

My convention is always to phrase info results as "your target [is/did/etc]..." rather than "Bob [is/did/etc]".

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users