Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Young Justice

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#91 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

@Aaryan , you're telling different superheroes that are not in the list. But lol. I should stop talking to you or they might think I'm a villain.

But - but you are a vi--Oh, right! Everyone, dee's a Goodie! Believe me, because I am the most trustworthy person in the game!

I told you in the BTSC, dee, that I got a secret role that nobody knows about! Y-san, I'm going to out myself.

Guys, I am 

Iron Man - WinCon: Everybody in the forum dead

Cannot die because he is awesome. Knows the roles of everybody in the game as well as those of people in all games past, present, and future, as well as in all alternate realities.

Edited by Aaryan, 16 June 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#92 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3307 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

Summary:  Flying is awesome, evil kick@ss girl with super-speed, Zod is a bad@ss, towns and cities get leveled from Kryptonian fist fights, and I'm pretty sure Henry Cavill is the most perfect physical specimen of a man in existence...

(Oh, did you mean the plot? 0;)  I think you can pretty much guess the plot from the trailer...)

Spoiler for As River Song would say, "Spoilers!

Edit:  Please don't use purple text in my games unless it's a question for the host.  Thank you.

(Although in the movie there's a scene where Superman crushed a robot like a tin can and it did make me think of Iron Man...:P)

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 16 June 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#93 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

Just to make it clear, I am Deadpool-Wincon to destroy everything at the end of D2, the only person who can kill him is Batman, but it's too late for that!

#94 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

Place my vote for Aaryan, please. Also, trying to implicate others is a very good strategy, but it ain't gonna fly.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#95 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

But flame, you approved of it just a few minutes ago... How can you turn on me like this? We've got to work together! You said, and  quote "Aaryan your plan is awesome go ahead and yes this is totally flamebirde speaking." Boom. Verbatim. 

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#96 vommack

vommack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

It seems there are more than 3 baddies running amok....

#97 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

:o Y-san, you haven't told the yet? 

secret.gifSecretly, we are all Baddies but nobody but four of us "real baddies" knows it, so they're all blind. There's actually just one true goodie and when he is lynched then my secret faction of four people (who are not actually part of the game, but secretly playing from the games forum) will have to lynch the rest of you goodies in order to get the uber-win which Y-san will award us.

I would have told you in the BTSC vomm, but you brought it up in here, you fool. And now everyone knows and the only true goodie is actually kingofpain and we should all lynch him in order to win. 

Edited by Aaryan, 16 June 2013 - 06:45 PM.

Back in Business. 

#98 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

@Aaryan: What about all those intense planning discussions we had via PMs to decide on our superawesome strategies? Why not bring that up?

P.S. Is it ok that I feel kinda left out that Aaryan hasn't tried to frame me?

#99 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

@Aaryan: What about all those intense planning discussions we had via PMs to decide on our superawesome strategies? Why not bring that up?

P.S. Is it ok that I feel kinda left out that Aaryan hasn't tried to frame me?

Why would I need to frame you? You're already my teammate, after all!

Besides, there's no point since everyone knows that you're a Baddie and need to be lynched. Get him, guys! No? Ok...

Edited by Aaryan, 16 June 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Back in Business. 

#100 kingofpain

kingofpain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Lol... my post was submitted before I saw that you had mentioned me... Now that my sense of belonging is restored, can we have a nice an gruesome description of the lynching (with hints towards who Aaryan's co-conspirators were :D )?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users