Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Standards

Standards

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:53 AM

By the way this is worded, it seems that "What" was left in the room, where "What" is a person's name.

#22 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:08 AM

I think Standards maybe correct . If nothing and something can be persons , why cannot "what" be a person? ;)

#23 ash013

ash013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:17 AM

Spoiler for answer

#24 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:36 AM

Spoiler for answer

#25 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

am i correct? ;)

#26 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:45 AM

Nothing and something where in one room.Nothing left the room throght the window,something left the room throught the door.What left into the room?

If meant to be What is left in the room?

Spoiler for .....................

#27 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

OK, so we're left with a room after nothing leaves through the window and something leaves through the door. In order for a room to exist there must be 'something' inside of it even if it is a vacuum or just plain old space. Also, there are most likely door hinges and a window sill in the room.

Deepends, if door opens in or out, it there is a door, there is a window there does not have to be a sill/cill. If there are any 'things' in the room. Space works.
Paradox if something and nothing occupy the same space, unless s and n are people.
or ONE room and THE room are different rooms, not going there (got shut in without light last time I went in to one of Ash013's room. Now I ALWAYS cary a torch, for future ref if I answer about rooms there will be light or I provide my owm. I usually have a swiss army knife too.

It's another play on words that works orally only - next people are going to do visual tricks, guess you can with video, but then you can do some by sound too... Oh!.. suggestion to brainden perhaps.

#28 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:47 PM

Spoiler for answer

Are we supposed to trip here and say, "and what"

#29 ash013

ash013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:05 PM

Are we supposed to trip here and say, "and what"

You are close.I already gave the answer.

#30 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

and what did not left???? :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users