Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

EPYC (n+2)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

So Y-san rebooted the Eat Poop You Cat series about a year ago, and we were kind of left without an ending. I loved the premise of the game, so I figure we can re-re-boot it.

Y-san's reboot instructions post:

A great game I thought I'd revive. I don't know what number they got to before the Great Fall, so in true Mathgirl fashion, I'm denoting this (n+1) ;P.

For those who've never played. It's a game where one player starts by posting a picture, the next player posts a caption for that picture, the next player posts a picture for that caption, caption, picture, caption, picture, etc...

Please post the captions/pictures in spoilers. You are not allowed to look in the spoilers until your turn. On your turn, look in the spoiler of the person before you only and see their picture/caption and then come up with a caption/picture you think fits. After you have posted, you can go back and see the development  :D.

Pictures can be drawn or made with editing software. I like Gimp, and it's free  ;). Captions should be a phrase or two and not a description of the picture. I.e., if the picture is, say, a cat pawing at an UFO, don't caption it "cat pawing at an UFO", instead you could use something like, for example: "Someone should have told Mr. Whiskers that the saucer didn't contain milk."

This is basically a visual version of telephone - andromeda has some excellent detailed instructions, in the game threads found below.

Old Games - Going way back several years.

EPYC I 
EPYC II 
EPYC III 
EPYC IV 
EPYC V
EPYC VI

EPYC VII

EPYC (n+1), aka EPYC VIII

Here we go.

1. Aaryan

Edited by Aaryan, 19 May 2013 - 08:07 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#2 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

1. Aaryan
2. Panther

:D

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#3 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Sounds fun.

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. Jay

Spoiler for recursion

#4 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. Jay
8. Brainy

Prepare to face a terrifying insight into how my mind works :P

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#5 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1344 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. Jay
5. Flamebirde
8. Brainy

Prepare to be amazed at my fail interpretations :P

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#6 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Je suis retourne!  

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. Jay
4. Y-san
5. Flamebirde
8. Brainy

(And in case neone is interested, I do have a couple puzzles/games on the backburner which I will be getting back to in the next few weeks now that things have calmed down a bit for my alter ego ;P)

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#7 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

Je suis retourne!  

1. Aaryan
2. Panther
3. Jay
4. Y-san
5. Flamebirde
6. MikeD
8. Brainy

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users