BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

17 answers to this question

itachi-san... your name appears sererate from the rest, and you could be AI, or zelda cos it's the last alphabetically and appears in the title of the game!

No idea about this subject itachi-san, I actually posted just to get notification and maybe pick up some info!

If I was, then Mario, Princess Toadstool, Link, Zelda, Ryu Hayabusa, Solid Snake, Samus

seem to be computer characters, maybe a format thing, my nephew moved on from PS2 so I don't hear the blah-blah-blah any more.

Maybe he would know, I'll mention it to him if he is done with World of warcraft - can that be finnished?

Edited by Lost in space

Mario, Princess Toadstool, Link, Zelda, Ryu Hayabusa, Solid Snake, Samus

Which name does not belong and why?

Solid Snake is not a Nintendo character. But they all are Super Smash Bros. Brawl characters!

idk it might be a silly reason and it might have a simple answer that people might over look

OK, here's a hint to get where I was originally going with this:

There are infinite answers if you want to pick silly stuff like 'Mario is the only one who wears suspenders'. But there is one answer if you look at the names with a historical perspective

Metal Gear was on the NES...and Ryu Hayabusa isn't in Smash Bros

Nice GIJeff. I included both Snake and Ryu to eliminate any Smash Bros. references. The other similar puzzle took these 2 characters off because I figured not enough people would be familiar with them. Here is the historical answer I had in mind:

Mario is the only 1 to arrive before the Nintendo generation

You could argue not, on 2 counts.

In Donkey Kong, 'Mario' was known as Jumpman.

Also in Donkey Kong, Daisy could be compared in many ways to Princess Toadstool.

Sorry, no.

1) The game Mario Bros. featured Mario and Luigi and preceded Nintendo and Super Mario Bros.

2) Daisy is not Princess Toadstool. Princess Toadstool is Princess Toadstool and first appeared in Super Mario Bros.

Edited by itachi-san

Mario Bros didn't precede Nintendo. How else could they exist?

It's an argument of semantics, really.

Look up Mario's history if you don't believe me. The game Mario Bros. was available on Atari. Super Mario Bros. was the first installment for the Nintendo generation. Generation refers to the console if that's where you are having problems. I.e. right now we are in the Wii, X Box 360, PS3 generation.