One recent afternoon, Bob, Lois, and three others stood in line for tickets at an airline counter; one of the five was bound for Chicago. From the following clues, can you deduce each traveler's full name (one surname is Girard) and destination, and the order in which they waited in line?
1. Although not last in line, the passenger for St. Paul stood further back than either Dawes or the passenger for Seattle (which wasn't Jean's destination).
2. Tom stood farther back than Elkins, but he wasn't last in line.
3. Alice stood just in front of Mr. Foley and just behind the passenger for Atlanta.
4. Although not first in line, the passenger for Dallas stood just ahead of Mr. Hall; neither of these two is Tom.
5. Alice's last name isn't Elkins.