Spoiler for #4
got it in one angieinchains:D
Jump to content
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:50 PM
1. You can take away the whole and still have some left. You can take away some and still have the whole left. What is it?
2. A word I know, six letters it contains, subtract one, and twelve remains. What am I??
3. What goes up and down at the same time but doesn't move?
4. I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball
5. What odd number becomes even when behead?
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.7
Licensed to: BrainDen