Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

How eople reason?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mbialek

mbialek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

Hi,

i`m a researcher working on reasoning topic. I,m trying to test adults with some reasoning tasks, and i guess its the right place to find plenty ofbright ones:):).

This survey consists of about 50 tasks, so you need to spent about 20-30 mins depending on your tempo.
If you would help us understanding the reasoning process furthermore, please take part in the survey:
http://mbialek.com.pl/starter.php

please run it only once, and share the link whenever possible!
Thank you in advance

Michal Bialek, PhD
Kozminski University & University of Plymouth

PS

I cant say more about the goal of the research, but you will know everything from the debrief section on the very end of the survey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users