BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Can you break my code?

jumper_0

Question

Hello folks, Jumper_0 here... I was wondering if any person here could crack my code? I only just came up with it, and it is the first code I have ever created... I was wondering how good it was!

INFO:

The piece of information that would travel between the sender and receiver (assuming that the two had conversed about this beforehand, which is what would make the code most useful and secure) which would be vulnerable to being detected or intercepted would be:

The code:

HAOFVB MWAZNSTHJKAERT QUZR QTDG HGOTVL YCVAASRSJEWQ, IUVGHL HSJN HEOQVZ MGAWNATXJCABRA FSNJ RAADWADS

However, if you find your self truly stumped, Here is the code that is might be sent with the message on undesirable circumstances.

~Spoilers ahead

~

~

~

~Spoilers ahead

~

~

~

~Spoilers ahead

2, 5, 8, 1, 3, 7, 8, 1, 7, 1;
3, 7, 6, 4, 5, 2;

1, 4, 6, 2, 4, 5, 2, 3, 6, 3;

Yes, you can potentially decode the entire thing with just that code. and that code right there has many many any variations, all of which change the alphabet you use by quite a bit. There are some rules to it, but it is still semi-random.

5 answers to this question

Welcome ,have fun!

26 elements could be the alphabet?

could be in groups?

Thank you!

And yes, You are off to a good start. im glad there is finally a comunity of people who can actually try and start to figure this out!

only one other person even got as far to associate them with the 26 letters of the alphabet! And you are correct on the groups, sir!

I really want to see how good of a code i made.. this is the first one i have ever made, and i feel it is pretty decent. but thats just me. The real test is how long it takes someone to break it. All comments on progress are helpfull and appreciated, thanks!

Does a keyboard has something to do with it?

No. If you want a major hint, hopen the second spoiler. Someone already has cracked the code on another forum, so im not as uptight about this. im working on the more advanced code right now. however, if you do complete it,, any nuances you give that help me make my next version more secure are quite helpfull!

The numbers corespond to how the letters should be placed when restructuring the alphabet.