Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

High School Mafia Game Thread

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#61 dyalDragon

dyalDragon

devious Drake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1748 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:26 AM

No word back yet from flame, jay or nana .... Weird .... Or irl gets in... But it would be a bit unfair to lynch jay without letting him defend himself... So , because I wont be online until the day ends ( timezone ) please someone take my vote OFF jay
To Dragon : there is a reaaaally good guide by unreality on top of the games forum about how a mafia game is played online ...( or at least there was one before .. I'm on my mobile right now and it's hard to check)
You might wanna check that out if u don't know what btsc is ...
Oooor , it might be a good ruse from the baddies to get suspicion of of you: ' if he does not know what btsc is , he's certainly not a baddie'
Made me think .....

I know how the game works, I just am not familiar with the specific acronyms you guys use here. The games I've played in do not use BTSC for short, they just post deadlines for PM'ed actions.

I will check out the guide though to see if any more of the abbreviations thatidont know are spelled out there.

#62 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

No word back yet from flame, jay or nana .... Weird .... Or irl gets in... But it would be a bit unfair to lynch jay without letting him defend himself... So , because I wont be online until the day ends ( timezone ) please someone take my vote OFF jay
To Dragon : there is a reaaaally good guide by unreality on top of the games forum about how a mafia game is played online ...( or at least there was one before .. I'm on my mobile right now and it's hard to check)
Oooor , it might be a good ruse from the baddies to get suspicion of of you: ' if he does not know what btsc is , he's certainly not a baddie'
Made me think .....

I know how the game works, I just am not familiar with the specific acronyms you guys use here. The games I've played in do not use BTSC for short, they just post deadlines for PM'ed actions.

I will check out the guide though to see if any more of the abbreviations thatidont know are spelled out there.

irl = in real life

btsc = behind the scenes conversation

Is there anything else in there you'd like to know? ^_^

Edited by TheCube, 17 April 2013 - 04:33 AM.

Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#63 dyalDragon

dyalDragon

devious Drake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1748 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:38 AM

Made me think .....

irl = in real life
btsc = behind the scenes conversation
Is there anything else in there you'd like to know? ^_^
BTSC are just called day actions in the other forum I play on, so that was the main one that had me thrown off... and most of the time the other forum doesn't allow PM convos between baddies except at night when discussing NKs (depending on who is modding and what types of powers are available)

#64 vcvcvc12

vcvcvc12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

Talking during the night is allowed :)

That changes everything! I'll take a closer look at everything around 10 hours from now.

That day didn't really tell me that much, aside from the fact that a whole lot of people all voted Jay at the same time.

#65 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

Night 2 ends at 8 PM EST on Thursday, April 17th.

48 Hours Night ? :D
and only 24 Hours Day ?
Somehow it doesn't seem fair :-s

EDIT .. just saw the date .. So this night ends Wednesday 17th and 8PM EST, right ? meaning TODAY ? :D

Edited by Yodell, 17 April 2013 - 09:42 AM.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#66 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

Night 2 ends at 8 PM EST on Thursday, April 17th.

48 Hours Night ? :D
and only 24 Hours Day ?
Somehow it doesn't seem fair :-s
EDIT .. just saw the date .. So this night ends Wednesday 17th and 8PM EST, right ? meaning TODAY ? :D
:duh: That's correct. I thought yesterday was Wednesday for some reason.

NIGHT TWO ENDS TODAY AT 8 PM EST
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#67 vcvcvc12

vcvcvc12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

The reread didn't reveal much either.

#68 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Night 2 ends in just over 3 hours! Get your actions in!

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#69 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

Night 2:

The Guitar Club sat in a circle in their practice room, grinning because of the exception joy they felt from having watched as one of the "enemy" clubs was eliminated from the Club Fair.
"That's all fine and great, guys, but we need to make sure we take out another one tonight. We'll have to do this carefully and make sure they do not know who we are," said the club's leader.
Suddenly, Yodell walked into the room, saying "...and I need to make sure I stop leaving my notes in here!" She stopped. "Wait, why are you all still here?"
"GET HER!" the Guitar Club screamed in unison. They proceeded to beat her with their guitars until they knew that she would not be able to compete in the Club Fair with them.

Meanwhile, the Chorus was getting busy as well. They found vcvcvc12 walking down the street, overpowered him, and tied him to the nearest mailbox. However, since it happened to be HIS mailbox, his father happened to see him the next morning and untied him, saying that he "needed to take some karate classes so he could defend himself."

The Future Farmers of America was tired of being called "the redneck club" and was trying desperately to find the at least two of the clubs who had given them that cruel nickname. Finally, after searching for clues, they came across a flier that belonged to the Chess Club that said:

"Why would you want to join:
1. The musical "prodigies"
2. The rednecks
when you can join the nerds?
Stop by our booth at the Club Fair to sign up!"

The FFA gasped in unison.
"Panther was behind this? We'll see to it that he can't alter the votes in his favor tomorrow!" the head redneck said.

Spoiler for N2 Actions

Principals: Auramyna & Brainiac100

1. Flamebirde
2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
9. Panther

11. lahiem

Dead:
7. akaslickster- Incapacitated N1 by Chorus
8. marksmanjay- Expelled D1 as Prom Committee

10. Yodell - Handicapped N2 by Guitar Club

Edited by Brainiac100, 18 April 2013 - 01:27 AM.

#70 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

Day 2 ends Thursday, April 18th at 8PM EST!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users