Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

High School Mafia Game Thread

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#21 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

The deadline is about 3 1/4 hours, I think.  (If I converted it right!)  Every action counts so don't miss out!

#22 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

NP up in three hours! Send in your actions! (For those of you who don't know, I'm involving the whole Daylight Savings Time junk into this.)

Edited by Brainiac100, 15 April 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#23 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

Will I get killed the first night? :P  Probably not considering how I'm never any good in mafias...

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#24 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

Night 1:

"...and that is why you should join my club," Slick finished reciting. He looked up from his note cards to see his mother beaming at him.

"Oh, you're going to do so wonderfully at the Club Fair tomorrow! Everyone is going to run straight to your booth and sign up," she said, having a proud mommy moment.

Slick thanked her and headed back to his room, ready to get a good night's rest before the big day. However, just before he turned the lights off and went to sleep, Slick noticed a group of people outside of his window...singing.   :blink: 

"With our greatnes you can't compete,

At the club fair we'll have you beat!

You won't participate. Accept your defeat!"

And with that, Slick was pulled out the window by the Chorus, and since he broke his arm in the fall, he would be spending the Club Fair in the hospital.

Flamebirde was at his house, trying to finish his homework and come up with a catchy theme to lead his club to gaining the most newcomers, when the doorbell rang.

"I've got it!" he shouted, leaping down the stairs hurriedly.

He opened the door to find the Quiz Bowl captain, who immediately started harassing Flamebirde  about how he was planning to draw in members and whether or not he wanted to team up with the Quiz Bowl in their efforts to beat out the Musical Groups, who had hogged the majority of the student population for the past three years.

Flamebirde sighed. It looked like he wouldn't be getting any work done tonight.

Spoiler for N1 Actions

Principals: Auramyna & Brainiac100

1. Flamebirde

2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
8. marksmanjay
9. Panther
10. Yodell
11. lahiem

Dead:

7. akaslickster- Incapacitated N1 by Chorus

Day 1 ends at 8 PM EST on Tuesday, April 16th.

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#25 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

Avenge meeeeeeeee!

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#26 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:19 AM

greatnes?

"With our greatnes you can't compete,

At the club fair we'll have you beat!

You won't participate. Accept your defeat!"

#27 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

I'll try.

1. Flamebirde- dyalDragon

2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
8. marksmanjay
9. Panther
10. Yodell
11. lahiem

Dead:

No hard feelings, dyal, but I'm trying to figure out some things.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#28 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

No point in voting D1, better not kill a goodie.

Edit: Well, that was quite quick Flame. Here, let's put some pressure on. If nothing else, at least we might end up with bloodless day.

1. Flamebirde- dyalDragon

2. nana77
3. Kikacat123
4. vcvcvc12
5. TheCube
6. dyalDragon
8. marksmanjay - voting for Flame
9. Panther
10. Yodell
11. lahiem

Dead:

Edited by marksmanjay, 16 April 2013 - 02:23 AM.

#29 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

Well, what do you want to know?

#30 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

Just a few quick reminders:
1. If you have any questions, PLEASE ask. There are probably other people who have the same questions.
2. When adding your vote, please either put it on the roster with an appropriate color (we use different colors to more easily distinguish who each person is voting for) OR make who you want to vote for very clear (i.e. vote Brainiac100) so someone else can add your vote on for you.
3. Don't delete your PM/BTSC until either after the game or after you get admitted into the ghost BTSC. If you do so, you lose contact to that PM and we hosts have no idea why we've lost contact with you and you get replaced :P
4. HAVE FUN. Above all, this is a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users