Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

High School Mafia Game Thread

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#191 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

The way I looked at it, there was no loop, so your action blocked his. If he had blocked you and you had blocked him, his block would have overpowered yours. So in the case you presented, vcvcvc12's role only allowed him to know who Flamebirde targeted, so vcvc didn't learn any roles through this. (I believe I said that "Flamebirde targeted no one")

An action will go through if it isn't blocked.

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#192 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

@ Yodell: Yup, I raised the same question in the baddie PM. But I think that only works if it's OOA, not OOP.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#193 nana77

nana77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

On d2, Kikacat had a x3 vote manip to use and we expected it would be used if the vote was close. Which would have meant Cube was lynched anyway and Flame and I would have stood out big time having voted with him. If Kika had not stolen the vm, or if anyone but Kika had been the other lynch target, we might have chanced it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users