Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Very easy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Utkrisht123

Utkrisht123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

You have 16 chocolates and you want to share it equally with your three friends. How will you share and how much will each get?

(Note : You cannot throw any chocolate away or divide the chocolate in half or one third)

#2 dark_magician_92

dark_magician_92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

Spoiler for if i am correct then

#3 bhramarraj

bhramarraj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Spoiler for easy..?

#4 Krishna Kutty

Krishna Kutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

I have 3 friends,right?So then, including me, there are 4 people in total.So i can give 4 chocolates each to my friends and keep 4 chocolates with me!

^_^

(This is the very first answer i am giving.I suppose i am the latest member here!)

#5 dark_magician_92

dark_magician_92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

I have 3 friends,right?So then, including me, there are 4 people in total.So i can give 4 chocolates each to my friends and keep 4 chocolates with me!

^_^

(This is the very first answer i am giving.I suppose i am the latest member here!)

Use spoilers buddy! The 'S' option!!

#6 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

A better question would had been: how do you share 17 chocolates equally with your three friends?

#7 bhramarraj

bhramarraj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

A better question would had been: how do you share 17 chocolates equally with your three friends?

You forgot to put conditions here....?

#8 bonanova

bonanova

bonanova

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5776 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

^_^

Hi Krishna, I sent you a message that may help.

If you see a 1 in a little red square at the top, click on it.

Welcome to the Den.

The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
- Bertrand Russell

#9 Krishna Kutty

Krishna Kutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

^_^

Use spoilers buddy! The 'S' option!!

Thanks for that.Could you please tell me how to upload an image-just to make my answer more clear?I created a picture,but gave the answer without it because i couldn't find a way to attatch it!

Thanks again for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users